Wild! Wrong Campaign File!!!

Hi... I recently made the horrifying mistake of moving my rct3 career file to the wild folder, corrupting the one that was already there. Now when i load career mode from wild, it gives me the rct3 original scenarios instead of the ones from wild. If you have wild installed, i beg you to help me.

Simply go to my documents\rct3\campaigns\wild and you should see a file called "Campaign 0000" for most, it is a pics rules file with a key icon. Just copy it and compress it, then post it here. If you can do all this, it will be much appreciated! Smile
[Image: coaster9hd.png]
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Send me a message
I don't seem to have a Campaign 0000 file in the Wild folder; I only have a Campaign 0000 file in the Campaigns folder. I've attached what I have, but I don't think it's the one you need.

Attached Files
  Campaign 0000.zip (Size: 327 bytes / Downloads: 269)
Oh well. It worked, but i have to do the scenarios all over again...
[Image: coaster9hd.png]
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Send me a message
OK i have a problem similar to this one where when i open up rct3 on the main page there is an announcement that says "could not open 'Campaign 0000' file" so i went into 'My Computer' and found the file i believe its a PICS Rules File and when i double click to open it it says 'Supervisor Password required click OK to install the selected file into the Content Advisor feature of Internet explorer'. I clicked ok and the content explorer came up along with a message that says 'Unable to correctly load file an unrecognized keyword was found near line 0' and in the area in the content advisor where the rules for the file should be posted it is empty. I downloaded the file listed above by Justin and when i opened it the same thing happened. Any suggestions on what 2 do?
Old thread. Rolleyes
(Feb 16, 2010, 04:31 PM)TC8950 Wrote: Old thread. Rolleyes

Haha ya i thought it said 2009 but it says 2008 srry Rolleyes
(Feb 16, 2010, 03:40 PM)sckman14 Wrote: OK i have a problem similar to this one where when i open up rct3 on the main page there is an announcement that says "could not open 'Campaign 0000' file" so i went into 'My Computer' and found the file i believe its a PICS Rules File and when i double click to open it it says 'Supervisor Password required click OK to install the selected file into the Content Advisor feature of Internet explorer'. I clicked ok and the content explorer came up along with a message that says 'Unable to correctly load file an unrecognized keyword was found near line 0' and in the area in the content advisor where the rules for the file should be posted it is empty. I downloaded the file listed above by Justin and when i opened it the same thing happened. Any suggestions on what 2 do?

I dunno how I can help you, but my only suggestion is to re-install the game.