Another New Poject...

God I love this Game.... So another Spooky theme? Sure!
Well I bought Platinum RCT3 so Im exploring all my options now for new parks. heres my Swimming Pool.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

pretty sweet looking pool,love the spooky building behind it.
Wow, the spooky scenery surrounding the pool looks really great. So far the park looks scary and awesome to me.
[Image: solarissig.jpg]

"I can see you through the text" - SonicTheSilverHedgehog
(Dec 26, 2008, 10:27 PM)viscosity86 Wrote: pretty sweet looking pool,love the spooky building behind it.
You know I removed the Floating Demons from over the pool, That Floating Demon was sort of a trade Mark for me lol, it was in Nightmare Park my First Park, Do you think I should place them back in? I thought it was a bit to busy for it but I can add it back or just let those who have the Floating Demon saved add it.:huh:
I liked the first picture you posted. but to me the building is what set it off. its all your call there
(Dec 28, 2008, 02:49 AM)viscosity86 Wrote: I liked the first picture you posted. but to me the building is what set it off. its all your call there
Well I guess I'll put them back in, I didnt want to over do the Floating Demon thing....you know. lol
The first way is the best way...Demons ROCK! Smile
(Dec 29, 2008, 11:42 PM)viscosity86 Wrote: The first way is the best way...Demons ROCK! Smile
Biggrin
what do you think about the scifi theme..Fender?
(Dec 30, 2008, 02:04 AM)viscosity86 Wrote: what do you think about the scifi theme..Fender?
I like the waterfall and what you did with the terrain so far I also commented on my other post New Pool where you posted your pics