Volcano Mountain

Just a little scenario, pretty much just a bare landscape, Volcano in the middle. Should be a tough one. If you do like tough challenges then this should satasify you. I have one pic.
If you do play let me know what you think about the difficulty.To much or to little? It will be in the downloads.
Nice terraforming, looks like it would be interesting to play.
Oooo... aaa.... does it have lava (fireworks)? Biggrin
Cut the pizza into 4 slices cuz im not hungry enough to eat 6
I have problems with the mix master.. err it has problems with me lol, none the less i have failed to master the mixmaster... Frown
Very nice, and ill check it out. I sure hope you didn't include my worst objectives. Tongue

My worst objectives:
  • Total monthly shop profit: $100,000
  • Sustain a park rating of 1000 for 21 months.
  • VIP: Tons of annoying ones. All want to visit an absolutely perfect park.
[Image: coaster9hd.png]
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Send me a message
I didnt make nothing like that. I just figured with the land issue i put in place,and lack of money, that it would be tough. but let me know something Smile
:whistling: I made some edits to my options.txt file, so my guests will ignore ride cost and such. I made a few more edits as well. Biggrin Hope it doesn't ruin the challenge.
yeah that would make it easer to beat. but as long as you have fun. Thats all that matters
(Dec 28, 2008, 03:21 AM)viscosity86 Wrote: yeah that would make it easer to beat. but as long as you have fun. Thats all that matters

Dont worry, i have a lot of fun with my edits. Rolleyes
Ahh dont worry about it Biggrin

They call it mix master because you have to BE a master lol

I find it really hard too Tongue
Cut the pizza into 4 slices cuz im not hungry enough to eat 6