Silvarret's First Set - Dutch Palace Set

I started making a set with pieces to make a typical Dutch palace with lots of bricks but some hints of classic architecture too. It's still a major WIP, and feedback is really appreciated, I need some help I guess for this being my first real set.

This is where I'm heading:
[Image: dkho.png]

The pieces so far:
[Image: w43y.png]

Oh, and now that I'm at it, does anybody now how to do a quarter tile placement in the RCT3 importer? I want my walls to be able to be placed like many of the wall sets out there, not the in-game ones where you're stuck on the grid.
All we need is somebody to lean on.
This is good work. How nice to see bricks in a Dutch set that are not pink or red. The colours, proportions and choice of pieces are good. I like your railing and am sure to be using that when you release your set. I am very pleased you're including arches. So few sets have them.

I imagine windows, doors, floors and path covers will be added soon. There are not enough sets that include inclined railings or stair railings, also we don’t see that many inclined path squares or stair covers. Perhaps you might consider adding those.

Any indication yet if some of your set will be colourable?
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

im liking this set, the colors and the things you can make out of it look very nice
[Image: 8lbd5Z7.png]
DorneyPark5 | Youtube | Twitter @PaulOrtegs
Check Out My Newest Creation: Solstice
Current No Limits Project: Velocity
Yeah woo!
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
Can't wait to see the result!
Don't stall, don't stall, don't stall...
It stalled....

~TFK

Silvarret here with another update! Some roofs, dormers and pieces to make typical neoclassical square pillars.
The roof texture is still a bit funny, trying still to get my hands on a better one, but enjoy this little mansion I put together using some of the Mainstreet pieces as well Smile

[Image: sych.png]
All we need is somebody to lean on.
Killer set so far!! Love it great work!!
Outstanding!
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

Great Work! Everything looks nice. Smile