Yo! I'm new here...

Hi all!

Well, i have had a long journey to get here. Let me tell you how I found this place...

I was looking around the MyBB site, and i got linked to bellomans personal site (http://belloman.rctgo.net). I simply removed the 'belloman' subdomain and got here.

When i originally signed up, before christmas, i only had rct 1. Biggrin but boy it was good.

Now, though, i have rct 3 Wink so i can be active member!

I am first and foremost a web developer: i make websites for people, (though this probably isn't going to be much use on here Smile)
I can also edit graphics...

I'm looking forward to meeting all you guys (and gals!).

I am from England, East Anglia.

Biggrin
"All power corrupts, but absolute power corrupts absolutely" - unknown.
Welcome to RCTgo, and thanks for joining! Smile A rather different way of finding us, but effective none the less. See you around the forum! Biggrin
Welcome and thanks for joining! Remember to post often and do whatever! Smile <br> <br>
[Image: coaster9hd.png]
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Send me a message
(Dec 27, 2008, 11:58 AM)Belloman Wrote: Welcome to RCTgo, and thanks for joining! Smile A rather different way of finding us, but effective none the less. See you around the forum! Biggrin
yep lol

I'll try and post often...Hmm. I think i'll make the rctgo forum my homepage so i don't forget... Wink
(Dec 28, 2008, 06:24 AM)jckd Wrote:
(Dec 27, 2008, 11:58 AM)Belloman Wrote: Welcome to RCTgo, and thanks for joining! Smile A rather different way of finding us, but effective none the less. See you around the forum! Biggrin
yep lol

I'll try and post often...Hmm. I think i'll make the rctgo forum my homepage so i don't forget... Wink
Welcome to the crowd, there are lots of good DL here so you can advance your parks and gain Ideas or just chop up another building to make a new one of your own. Hope to see some work from you.
lol

I haven't installed it yet, but i can't wait to play on it!!!

BiggrinBiggrinBiggrin
Hey! And happy new year

2009!
Cut the pizza into 4 slices cuz im not hungry enough to eat 6
HURRY UP AND INSTALL! no seriously you dont know what you are missing, it was my biggest mistake not installing rct3 when i first got it! (speaking of which ive had rct2 for a while and havent installed it yet, i havent even opened it yet!) anyway have fun and i hope you get how to build buildings quicker than i did.
[Image: j14_si12.jpg]
Currently trying to reach SwimGuy to revive CoasterCreator...