The Twilight Zone: Hospital Thirteen - WATCH THE MOVIE TODAY!

The Twilight Zone: Hospital Thirteen - Watch it Today!

[Image: 25557yv.jpg]

The wait is over! It's time to venture into the haunted corridors of Hospital Thirteen in The Twilight Zone: Hospital Thirteen.

CD5Productions is proud to present The Twilight Zone: Hospital Thirteen. Inspired by The Twilight Zone television series, this original "episode" follows three high school students as they sneak into the shuttered Hospital Thirteen. They soon learn that everything is not as it seems inside the building.

I've been working on this film since July, and I'm very excited to share it with you. All that I ask is that you post your thoughts about the film, good or bad. That's how I improve as an RCT3 filmmaker.

Notice: the film runs about 18 minutes and contains slight language.

Again, please share your reviews of the film!

- - - - - - - -

Coming October 2013

CD5Productions presents a film by J.R. Stevenson inspired by The Twilight Zone original television series.

[Image: 2qmdg0x.png]

Official Trailer:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJseQQJQSWY[/youtube]

The future of the historic but desolate hospital is uncertain:

Developers Interested in Hospital Site

Quote:[illegible]…Two local developers are considering the purchase of the land that the infamous abandoned hospital sits on to build a family-style amusement park.

"Obviously, the structure would be demolished," developer Gary Hart told reporters at a press conference. "My partner and I believe this could be a new chapter for the site and town."

The news of an amusement park possibly replacing the shuttered hospital enraged local citizens. The structure has sat empty for nearly ten years since the… [illegible]. Many residents at a recent town hall meeting questioned the success of a tourist attraction on the site.

"Who in their right mind would take their family to a site that has been plagued with death," said local resident Sandy Smith. "It's offensive to the community."

City council will make the final decision on the site during a meeting next month. Until then, the thirteen-story building will continue to remain dormant.

Since the tragic events that unfolded nearly a decade ago, the city has increased security at the site. Police make regular patrol stops at the desolate site. Towering fences surround the site. Every door and possible lower-level entry has been clad with metal sheets.

[illegible]…Next week we interview a nurse who was working at the hospital when it shut its doors.

Read next week's edition to learn more about the history of "Hospital Thirteen."

[Image: 120pifb.jpg]

Coming October 2013, journey into the dark corridors of the legendary Hospital Thirteen as three friends daringly trespass the shuttered hospital and learn that something very sinister lurks inside.

Characters

[Image: 2mmcfq.jpg]

Alice, an aspiring high school journalist, entices her boyfriend Harvey and new friend Mary to join her as she goes inside Hospital Thirteen to write a story for the Halloween issue of her school newspaper.

Each week leading up to the film's October 2013 release date (the specific date will be announced soon), you will learn more about Hospital Thirteen, and why so many are upset at the thought of an amusement park standing on the site.

Like me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter for more updates:

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/CD5productions
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/CD5productions
looks amazing! love how you made this in a twilight zone style!
[Image: 8lbd5Z7.png]
DorneyPark5 | Youtube | Twitter @PaulOrtegs
Check Out My Newest Creation: Solstice
Current No Limits Project: Velocity
CD5, this looks like your best movie yet! Can't wait for the release!
Coasters I have done:
Wild Cowboy, Nordic,
and Legend of the Moon Dragon
^^ Thanks, guys! I appreciate the support.

The Twilight Zone: Hospital Thirteen - Update

Work continues on my latest Halloween project. I hope to have a release date within the next couple of weeks.

Nurse Recalls Hospital's Final Days

Quote:Gertrude Mayberry worked as a nurse in the maternity ward when the Hospital closed.

[Image: 2e21ge0.jpg]

"It was abrupt," she said. "We were given no type of warning. I went into work like any other day, and my supervisor told me that today would be the last day the hospital would operate and that we were transferring patients that day."

She worked at the hospital for twelve years. She says she always felt that something was "wrong" about the place. Especially after thirteen children died after being rushed to the hospital following a roller coaster crash at a local amusement park.

"The fact that those thirteen youngsters died in that building stayed with everyone. It was like this black cloud hanging over us all."
She thinks that rumors of the hospital being haunted are absurd.

"I don't believe in ghosts, so I think the idea that ghosts forced the hospital's demise is ludicrous."

Mayberry thinks the possibility of an amusement park opening on the site of the hospital is offensive to those who have memories of the hospital, both good and bad.

"If the building is torn down, the land should be a sanctuary and memorial to those who died or whose lives were changed by the hospital."

Next week, we continue our series of people affected by Hospital Thirteen.

Currently, Hospital Thirteen stands silent.

[Image: 2iae5qb.jpg]

Each week leading up to the film's October 2013 release date (the specific date will be announced soon), you will learn more about Hospital Thirteen, and why so many are upset at the thought of an amusement park standing on the site.

looking cool! can't wait for this to be done!
[Image: 8lbd5Z7.png]
DorneyPark5 | Youtube | Twitter @PaulOrtegs
Check Out My Newest Creation: Solstice
Current No Limits Project: Velocity
(Sep 20, 2013, 01:14 AM)DorneyPark5 Wrote: looking cool! can't wait for this to be done!

haha youre name just makes me laugh because even though hershey park is my main/home park, dorney park is actually closer XD Ninja
"Pick up the pieces. There is a better way. Pull yourself together. Try to make a change. This world's so twisted. You can still make a change. Protect and care for all around. Stop the spread of hate. You feel like the broken one over and over again. You taste blood you're through you're done. Only you can make it end."-Trivium: Broken One
[Image: blaconpr4.jpg]
^^ Thanks!

Work continues on this project. I can't wait to share it with you guys next month.

Developer Says Amusement Park "Right" for Hospital Site

Quote:Developer Gary Hart wants to raze Hospital Thirteen to make way for an amusement park.

[Image: xf0rv9.jpg]

"It just seems right. This community needs a place for people to gather to celebrate happy times," says Hart.

When asked about backlash from community leaders over the proposal, he reponded: "They will see in time. This is what's best for the site and the community."

Thirteen children perished inside the hospital after suffering traumatic injuries in a roller coaster accident at the town's former amusement park.

Hart and his business partner believe that it's time to move on.

"We can't forget the tragic events of the past, but we can't let them define us."

When asked what he thinks the amusement park will do for the community, Hart responded, "I think it will pave the way for economic growth and tourism revenue that is much needed for the community."

"We're looking to the future. The future is bright for this town," said Hart.

The City Council will review the proposal next month.

What are your thoughts about an amusement park replacing Hospital Thirteen?

[Image: 2qvzdso.jpg]

Each week leading up to the film's October 2013 release date (the specific date will be announced next week), you will learn even more about Hospital Thirteen. Stay tuned.

Demolish Hospital 13!!!!!
"It's called the ninety-nine mile beach because it is exactly fifty miles long... I don't get it either." Jeremy Clarkson.
Hurry up CD5! I can't contain myself!!!
Coasters I have done:
Wild Cowboy, Nordic,
and Legend of the Moon Dragon
^ Thanks for the responses, guys!

This just in: The Twilight Zone: Hospital Thirteen will debut Thursday, October 24, 2013. The chilling animated short film is inspired by the famous Twilight Zone television series. The film will have an original plot, but its theme will draw heavily from the classic show.

The Twilight Zone: Hospital Thirteen will follow three high school students as they break into an abandoned hospital with a murky past. They soon learn that something quite sinister is lurking in the desolate hallways of the massive structure.

Then, all hell breaks loose.

[Image: 157cfnb.jpg]

The infamous Hospital Thirteen stands, you guessed it, thirteen stories tall.

[Image: iz6cm8.jpg]

Aspiring student journalist Alice drags her reluctant boyfriend Harvey and new friend Mary into the dark corridors and stairwells of the towering building.

[Image: 2149x5k.jpg]

One thing is for certain... nothing is quite as it seems.

Stay tuned for next week's regular update which will delve further into the back story of Hospital Thirteen.