Looking for Names <.< >.>

I have finaly found the strength to create this Park of non gore and scary scenery...(God help me) well any way... Its Pretty... -.-
I was wondering after you all veiw pics if you could come up with a good name, I cant seem to fit Manson into this kind of scenery or Butcher.... Please help :dodgy:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thats a tough one but i might can help, i would go with what the center peice is, like the fountian.. maybe water oasis? if your going to have lakes and things. or fountian of youth? maybe that will help you some..
(Dec 27, 2008, 01:36 PM)Fenderpro Wrote: I have finaly found the strength to create this Park of non gore and scary scenery...(God help me) well any way... Its Pretty... -.-
I was wondering after you all veiw pics if you could come up with a good name, I cant seem to fit Manson into this kind of scenery or Butcher.... Please help :dodgy:
Ok I finaly named my park after I finished the Mountain, it was the Mountain that gave me the idea and thank you viscosity you did help by opening up how to get my idea.... unfortunately I was suffering from Brain Flatulance. PFFFHAAAAA!
What's the name you came up with?
Everyone needs help, just glad i could supply the motive for the idea Smile
Hmm... Im not that good at coming up with ideas really fast :shy:
[Image: coaster9hd.png]
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Send me a message
(Dec 28, 2008, 12:32 AM)Belloman Wrote: What's the name you came up with?
Angels Tower

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

thats a awesome mountian.. looks like something out of fantasy game.
(Dec 28, 2008, 02:47 AM)viscosity86 Wrote: thats a awesome mountian.. looks like something out of fantasy game.
Thank you, Pretty isn't it lol (Back to evil scary and wicked now)
Cant go wrong with scary and wicked...