Autumn Heights

It appears you really need to use CPCiscos B&M Retexture, GRP B&M Catwalks, CoasterJoes B&M Connectors, default asphalt path or Belgabor's invisible path, Old-Spice's Trees, Moby's Steel Jungle, rctman12's Floorless Revamp, UBP's or Maylene's Millennium Flyer CTR, DasMatze's Wooden Support Replacement, B&M Brakes set by xIYDAx and rctmaster54, Techno's Coaster Essentials, JackyX Wooden Coaster Stuff, Star Roller Coasters Rollback Set, Vodhin's Entrances, n7's Foliage sets, and Heverton's Evolution CFR.
did you notice that he said that the park died? Because yeah its done
[Image: 8lbd5Z7.png]
DorneyPark5 | Youtube | Twitter @PaulOrtegs
Check Out My Newest Creation: Solstice
Current No Limits Project: Velocity
This park would have been nice. Frown
(Oct 22, 2013, 07:11 PM)Gorres Coasters Wrote: It appears you really need to use CPCiscos B&M Retexture, GRP B&M Catwalks, CoasterJoes B&M Connectors, default asphalt path or Belgabor's invisible path, Old-Spice's Trees, Moby's Steel Jungle, rctman12's Floorless Revamp, UBP's or Maylene's Millennium Flyer CTR, DasMatze's Wooden Support Replacement, B&M Brakes set by xIYDAx and rctmaster54, Techno's Coaster Essentials, JackyX Wooden Coaster Stuff, Star Roller Coasters Rollback Set, Vodhin's Entrances, n7's Foliage sets, and Heverton's Evolution CFR.

GORRES!!! Stop telling people what to do! Suggestions are fine, but this is getting really annoying!
People work very hard to do these things and all you do is tell them they're not doing it right.
If you want to do something right, make something on your own. ( Please note that I have no intention to be rude. )
(Oct 22, 2013, 09:12 PM)rccoa coasters Wrote: GORRES!!! Stop telling people what to do! Suggestions are fine, but this is getting really annoying!
People work very hard to do these things and all you do is tell them they're not doing it right.
If you want to do something right, make something on your own. ( Please note that I have no intention to be rude. )

Exactly right.
My Insanely Supported Coaster Vids
Mamba * Menace V2 * Menace V3.1 * Bruiser Falls * Wetness * The Poison
Thinner
Newest:subLIMe
That's a sweet park I would download it to play around with shame to let it go.
Gorres Coasters - ummmmm. ok...
---
Anyways, glad you guys liked it. I did too, but I planned this out horribly. The new park will be similar yet have a different style. I'm working on a smaller scale, roughly 60x60 so it'll be small and good to handle lag. I've got time off today so I'm hoping to put some time into it and hopefully have some pictures up this evening!
Sweet cant wait to see what you do!!