Just Looking For Suggestions and friendly competition

i have a park that i have been working on for a couple of weeks now and i was wondering if anyone would like to help me with it and people who can try to finish it better than me, here are a few screenshots of the updated cedar creek and the saved game with all required custom stuff Cool

[/quote][/font]

Attached Files
  ATHCatwalk and Accessories Set.zip (Size: 758.64 KB / Downloads: 210)
  AW_Alex's Path Covers.zip (Size: 4.61 MB / Downloads: 214)
  Cedar Creek.zip (Size: 911.76 KB / Downloads: 224)
  Millenium Force and Leviathan CTR.zip (Size: 4.55 MB / Downloads: 212)
  Ralfviehs_pathcover.zip (Size: 3.35 MB / Downloads: 217)
"Pick up the pieces. There is a better way. Pull yourself together. Try to make a change. This world's so twisted. You can still make a change. Protect and care for all around. Stop the spread of hate. You feel like the broken one over and over again. You taste blood you're through you're done. Only you can make it end."-Trivium: Broken One
[Image: blaconpr4.jpg]
What all do you need help with? Smile
Click the picture to Check out my website!!

[Image: image_zps5debcdcc.jpg]
(Sep 22, 2013, 04:57 PM)CoastinCoasterz Wrote: What all do you need help with? Smile

well i expanded a little but i still dont know how to do pools very well
"Pick up the pieces. There is a better way. Pull yourself together. Try to make a change. This world's so twisted. You can still make a change. Protect and care for all around. Stop the spread of hate. You feel like the broken one over and over again. You taste blood you're through you're done. Only you can make it end."-Trivium: Broken One
[Image: blaconpr4.jpg]
Well any help you need, id love to help out with Smile
Click the picture to Check out my website!!

[Image: image_zps5debcdcc.jpg]
pools I have the most scenic pool slides but never uploaded them here i can help you with pools and might add the spooky speedsters coaster in the park too Its more intense than your coasters only problem is it ha prerequisite of the speed racer category here it is http://rctgo.com/downloads/view/8920 If you want my help just reply here