RCT3 Starting a team.

(Sep 23, 2013, 09:59 PM)CoastinCoasterz Wrote: Idk Ill try and think of some Smile
Btw once we get it up and going, I can make a website for it to!! Biggrin

That'd be great! I've already got my individual name RCTgo Stilez but i think i may have some suggestions for the team name,

1. RCTgo Team
2. Thats all... lol for now but just keep adding ideas til we all come to agreement!
RCTgo team alpha since its the first one
"Pick up the pieces. There is a better way. Pull yourself together. Try to make a change. This world's so twisted. You can still make a change. Protect and care for all around. Stop the spread of hate. You feel like the broken one over and over again. You taste blood you're through you're done. Only you can make it end."-Trivium: Broken One
[Image: blaconpr4.jpg]
(Sep 24, 2013, 12:05 AM)Stilez Wrote:
(Sep 23, 2013, 09:59 PM)CoastinCoasterz Wrote: Idk Ill try and think of some Smile
Btw once we get it up and going, I can make a website for it to!! Biggrin
suggestions for the team name,

How about Team Stilez?
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

(Sep 24, 2013, 03:18 AM)FlightToAtlantis Wrote:
(Sep 24, 2013, 12:05 AM)Stilez Wrote: suggestions for the team name,

How about Team Stilez?

Well if i was the leader then yeah but i dont want there to be any leaders just for teamwork purposes. Me, you, brandon and coaster can all be founders though

(Sep 24, 2013, 01:29 AM)brandonmarks94 Wrote: RCTgo team alpha since its the first one

Thats a good one, lets wait for more suggestions before we choose one cuz if we come up with a better one then we cant change it lol
True^
We should make a list of who's all included and/or what they want to do
Click the picture to Check out my website!!

[Image: image_zps5debcdcc.jpg]
So far we have 4 people... Me, Brandon, Coastin, and Atlantis

Maybe that's our team (=
(Sep 24, 2013, 12:56 PM)Stilez Wrote: .....lets wait for more suggestions before we choose one cuz if we come up with a better one then we cant change it lol

This is true.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

since i cant do videos i can just make stuff lol
"Pick up the pieces. There is a better way. Pull yourself together. Try to make a change. This world's so twisted. You can still make a change. Protect and care for all around. Stop the spread of hate. You feel like the broken one over and over again. You taste blood you're through you're done. Only you can make it end."-Trivium: Broken One
(Sep 24, 2013, 02:14 PM)brandonmarks94 Wrote: since i cant do videos i can just make stuff lol

i use a screen capture thing called FastStone, it has 720p recording, its 20 bucks but you get a 30 day trial im sure there are free ones out there though

alright here are some additions i made to the park since i last updated