Yes, Another Pool!

Check this Pool out, I came up with this idea for a Penthouse and thought it looked cool.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

never would have thought of that, heck didnt even think i could put a pool up on a roof lol
(Jan 1, 2009, 08:36 PM)viscosity86 Wrote: never would have thought of that, heck didnt even think i could put a pool up on a roof lol
Is that neat or what? lol I got a kick outta it.
yeah thats pretty sick. looks real good tho i was amazed..it seems like there is endless things to do if you just think of them. but i still got a question.. how do the guests get up there, without making a big bunch of steps outside the building?
Thats where they should put the pool on a hotel. Of course, that could never happen in real life... the government has too many building codes.
[Image: coaster9hd.png]
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Send me a message
I thought they do have actual buldings with pools on like the 20th floor of a 40 story building...I dont know maybe i live in a different world lol...
(Jan 1, 2009, 11:01 PM)viscosity86 Wrote: I thought they do have actual buldings with pools on like the 20th floor of a 40 story building...I dont know maybe i live in a different world lol...
There are Penthouse pools in real life And to you Viscosity I used an Elevator to get them up there and it works great Biggrin
ahhh,sneaky devil i see.. lol Smile
( id give you more rep points for that creation if i could but i done used them up) Smile
Now you need a pool at the bottom with a sweet slide between the two. That would be awesome. Tongue

Neat idea, by the way. Wink