Big things ahead!!

Hey guys, huge RCT3 enthusiast here! After painstaking efforts I've created a park I think would do very well on RCTGO. I don't want to give away too much yet, but I plan on mainly uploading the park itself, which will be in an unfinished state, to let others take over and have fun with it, then ideally I'll upload their parks and others can expand on it etc etc...the main elements are in place, but there's plenty of room for improvement and I'm interested to see if any of these other pro's on here would like to take the reigns for awhile...

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. As far as I know I'll just have to upload the file for the park's save game and fill out a page for it. True or false?

I'm excited to become a part of this community. As someone who has put A LOT of time into RCT3, I can really appreciate some of the stuff I see on here. Hope to see you around!
You're correct. Can you show us some screenshots?
[Image: Ardy.png]
Definitely! Is there a way to do that through here or do I need to upload it to fileshare or something??
I'm sure we're all looking forward to seeing your images. To the best of my knowledge image files can only be saved on-site as attachments which display in posts as thumbnails that no one can see clearly without actually downloading the image. Some members are reluctant to use bandwidth to download an image just to get a closer look at it. In order to get larger images to display in your posts, as you've written in your post you'd need to place your images on a fileshare site.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

Here's a few...hope I did this right...

Still need to try the full resolution trick, they look so much better full screen.
The trick: [IMG]link goes here[/IMG]

Example:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=2965]
Oh cool, thanks Ardy. I was actually referring to the in-game full res trick (which I didn't know if it would actually work). But that's cool too!

Hey question, I've designed a lot of the park so that it's still fun to walk around as a peep using the Jonny Watts cheat, however there seem to be several bugs that go along with this. Is that normal? The two main ones are invisible scenery (random walls will disappear and I can see animatronics through walls or other scenery) and the peeps seem to...sink into the path. Especially elevated paths, you can only see the upper half of their body. Only in peep mode though.

Also if I get too far away sometimes I can see paths that are underneath terrain. They just sort of stick out even though it's definitely under ground. All view distances are maxed out and AA is at 3x...

Any thoughts?
Yeah, I think that is normal. You have to edit your distance option, I forgot what it is called exactly.
(Oct 1, 2013, 06:16 AM)Ardy Wrote: Yeah, I think that is normal. You have to edit your distance option, I forgot what it is called exactly.

Yup. Geometry imposter distance. Do you notice this, k1ng, only when you're Jonny Watts or only when you're zoomed out. Also, when your guests walk on the pool decking can you see their feet or do their legs end at their ankles?
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

(Oct 2, 2013, 02:24 PM)FlightToAtlantis Wrote:
(Oct 1, 2013, 06:16 AM)Ardy Wrote: Yeah, I think that is normal. You have to edit your distance option, I forgot what it is called exactly.

Yup. Geometry imposter distance. Do you notice this, k1ng, only when you're Jonny Watts or only when you're zoomed out. Also, when your guests walk on the pool decking can you see their feet or do their legs end at their ankles?

Yes to everything you said. I have all the distance settings set to the max though. I didn't know if it was a game bug or had something to do with the fact I can't go full resolution or what. Reassuring it isn't just me though...