featured coaster competion round 7... or is it 8?

umm i know that this is supposed to be in the featured coaster competitions but it wont seem to let me put it there. anyway when are you accepting entries for the featured coaster competiton?
i know you posted belloman it just isnt showing up
i know youre here belloman your post just isnt showing
[Image: j14_si12.jpg]
Currently trying to reach SwimGuy to revive CoasterCreator...
We're no longer accepting entries for round 7, but we'll be accepting entries for round 8 after voting for round 7 is finished. In the meantime, vote for your favorite from round 7!
^have voted. and glad round 8 dont start for a while, need some time to make my coaster. (need some time to reinstall rct3) and yyeess i got 200!
I posted a reply then deleted it because I realized entries were closed - for some reason one of the emails notifying me of entries went into my spam folder, so I didn't know there were 3 entries already. Wink

Oh, and this should go in Public Relations, I suppose (I've moved it for you). You used to be able to post in the Featured Coasters forum (as there was a separate forum for winners/polls), but the two forums were merged because no one ever posted any threads in the main forum.
Quote:I posted a reply then deleted it because I realized entries were closed
yay entries closed. (sorry just saying random things again)

Quote: for some reason one of the emails notifying me of entries went into my spam folder, so I didn't know there were 3 entries already. Wink
what thats ridiculous why your spam folder?

Quote:Oh, and this should go in Public Relations, I suppose (I've moved it for you).
public relations?

Quote: You used to be able to post in the Featured Coasters forum (as there was a separate forum for winners/polls), but the two forums were merged because no one ever posted any threads in the main forum.
why?why?why? (im really starting to freak myself out now. anyway nearly stole 200 but decided not to