[split] Forum Rules Question

sorry to post but could we have an insite as to what gets you what amount of warning?
[Image: j14_si12.jpg]
Currently trying to reach SwimGuy to revive CoasterCreator...
Just follow the rules and you'll be fine. Nothing will get you an instant ban (unless you cause a major problem), and the only warning that doesn't expire is your first signature warning, which isn't worth any warning points.
^thanks belloman. sorry to post in such an old thread.
Posting in old threads is fine, as long as it makes sense... if you're answering someone's question/problem from two years ago, don't post, but if you're just bringing a useful thread back to life, I won't complain a bit Smile
^umm does it count if someone posted a link that doesnt work a year or two back, and you post an updated one?
If you notice any links not working on the forums (or the website, for that matter), just send me a PM with a link to the post (and the updated links, if possible) and I'll fix it.
okay, i was speaking more on the forums, there was a link to steelworx on vodhins site, but it was his old site. so i posted a new link
Yes, I know. If you notice an outdated link on the forums, send me a PM about it, and I'll fix it.
Yes... you can even reply to 2 day old threads (as long as it still makes sense Tongue)

The warning information is classified of course. Ninja Make sure you change any rctgo.com links to rctgo.net that may be on other sites.
[Image: coaster9hd.png]
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Send me a message
^ nope i was just posting an updated vodhin link in the jcat steelworx thread, and its good to see you back.