900 downloads!

[Image: 900downloads.png]

I am happy to announce that we just passed another milestone - 900 downloads! Thanks to all who have uploaded their downloads, especially those who have been uploading recently. We couldn't have done it without you! Smile

At the time of this post, RCTgo is hosting:
  • 412 Roller Coasters
  • 106 Sandbox Parks
  • 84 Scenarios
  • 132 Buildings
  • 70 MixMaster Objects
  • 28 Peep Groups
  • 59 Pools
  • 9 Custom Scenery Uploads

Speaking of downloads, as many of you have already heard, I am currently rewriting the code base for the downloads section, to offer some of the most requested features. This includes comments, ratings, an improved search, and the ability to manage your downloads. I can't say much more than that at this time, but it's definitely something to look forward to.

Thanks again! Biggrin
Belloman
900 downloads! Thats alot! That's only 100 away from 1000. Belloman, for 1000 downloads we need to make a youtube vid firework show, or something that you could remember it by!
Current Projects:

Rock 'N' Rollercoaster
Need For Speed ride!!

(Jun 18, 2009, 02:26 PM)pippintoon Wrote: 900 downloads! Thats alot! That's only 100 away from 1000. Belloman, for 1000 downloads we need to make a youtube vid firework show, or something that you could remember it by!

Too bad we already broke 1000 downloads...
I also we already broke 1000 downloads. it is so bad
lol we just broke over 2000 download GREAT JOB EVERYONE!!!!
[Image: rct3logo.jpg]
Paramounts
(Jan 16, 2009, 09:42 PM)Justin Wrote:
[Image: 900downloads.png]

I am happy to announce that we just passed another milestone - 900 downloads! Thanks to all who have uploaded their downloads, especially those who have been uploading recently. We couldn't have done it without you! Smile

At the time of this post, RCTgo is hosting:
  • 412 Roller Coasters
  • 106 Sandbox Parks
  • 84 Scenarios
  • 132 Buildings
  • 70 MixMaster Objects
  • 28 Peep Groups
  • 59 Pools
  • 9 Custom Scenery Uploads

Speaking of downloads, as many of you have already heard, I am currently rewriting the code base for the downloads section, to offer some of the most requested features. This includes comments, ratings, an improved search, and the ability to manage your downloads. I can't say much more than that at this time, but it's definitely something to look forward to.

Thanks again! Biggrin
Belloman

Even though I have only uploaded 2, yay