HI

Hey yall Biggrin
Welcome 'T' hope you stay active and enjoy RCTgo.net
Welcome T coaster, if we can help you let us know.
Welcome to RCTgo, and thanks for joining! Smile Also thanks for uploading so many downloads - I'm not sure exactly how many you have uploaded, but it's quite a few!
Welcome! Feel free to post and share your RCT creations! Smile
[Image: coaster9hd.png]
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Send me a message
Hi T-coaster,

Welcome to the forum!!!
Thanks, I'v been playing RCT3 since it first came out. Its always been my favorat. I come up with new ideas every day. A few moth ago I moved to Semor. I lived in Sevir. We had to move. We owned 20 acers of land. Ever sence my dad got injered 8 moths ago. We liveved in nowher really. He got hit by a tree. A nother reason is becuse the crappy aconamy. I lived 20 miles away from school. Thats one to. I made a park of it. Esact. It was hilly. I was fun to ride 4 weelers. (or ATV)
Now I live in a naborhood. And I can't ride them. Only my bike. Thanks ajain for all the welcomes. If need some tips or cheats. Just send me a PM. (or who like long terms, private message) You'll cach me more there. SmileSmileSmile
you posted 65 times in 2 weeks and 5 days? ii think you may be spamming... (could be wrong)

anyway, welcome to rctgo!
[Image: j14_si12.jpg]
Currently trying to reach SwimGuy to revive CoasterCreator...
No ones has told me that I was spamming. I just like helping people out. that where alot of it comes.
sorry, i wasnt saying you were, i was saying however it is fishy that you have posted 65 times in just under 3 weeks on a forum with about five active members.
[Image: j14_si12.jpg]
Currently trying to reach SwimGuy to revive CoasterCreator...