RCTgo Version 2.0 Sneak Peek #2

<b> : RCTgo Version 2.0 Sneak Peek #2</b>

It is time for me to tell you more about version 2.0! This time, it will be a screenshot as well as some new info about RCTgo Version 2.0. Here we go!

Well first, the screenshot:

[Temporarily Removed]
(Click to Enlarge)

Now, the info about the screenshot:
In version 2.0, we are working to make our download center easier to use than ever before. No having to upload it elsewhere, no emails - just fill out the new form on our submit page, and you are done. What exactly does this mean? It means that we are going to have a brand new, custom download center built for us - the backbones have already been built, but we still need to add the uploader, but that will be done in good time. So, here is how submitting your downloads would work:

First, you would visit the submit page, and choose what type of download you are going to upload. Then, you will type in the name of the download, and also the creator of that download. If a roller coaster or MixMaster object, you will tell what type of roller coaster or MixMaster object it is. Then you will enter a description of the download (for roller coasters it would be the Excitement, Intensity, and Nausea ratings), and then you will upload both the download itself AND a screenshot of that download directly to RCTgo. Click submit, and you are done. If you want to see your download, go to the page you added it to, and it is there, ready to download, everything you entered, the screenshot you uploaded is there, the download you uploaded is there as well.

This will help keep our download center stay up to date, ready for the future. It is an amazing download center, that is all I can tell you.
Wow, the Downloads center looks GREAT in that picture. Great use of effects.
looks really awesome
[Image: stop_banner.jpg]
Lookin good
[Image: logoea1.png]
I must say so myself, yes it is good =P
Just wanted to let everyone hear this quick update on the uploader/submit your works page:

We have gotten the uploader working, only some minor problems to fix in it and it will be complete! Also, Version 2.0 is almost complete, and I am working hard on completing it for good! Get working on those downloads that I'm sure you'll all be submitting once it is finally complete! Biggrin

Thanks,
- Belloman
Cool! Biggrin
I have a couple of parks ready to go!
Great! The uploader is working and complete now, and seems easy enough to understand, plenty of instructions there Biggrin