I got NoLimits!

Hi everyone! Just though i would announce that i bought No Limits. Biggrin I got a visa gift card and loaded $29.95 onto it then went and downloaded it. Its a very complicated software. I still play Rct3 over it because i still like it better.
[Image: coaster9hd.png]
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Send me a message
I might get the game but right now I just don't have the time to play it f I get it and I want to save most of my money. I know I'll get the game before summer but right now, I'm gonna stick to playing RCT3.
[Image: solarissig.jpg]

"I can see you through the text" - SonicTheSilverHedgehog
I have to save money to. This summer I'm head'in to Florda!
can or how do you get no limits coasters in rct3? because some videos on youtube show rct3 background. but the coaster is different.banking and such look like no limits..
(Feb 13, 2009, 04:09 AM)Viscosity86 Wrote: can or how do you get no limits coasters in rct3? because some videos on youtube show rct3 background. but the coaster is different.banking and such look like no limits..

I dont know of, or think there is anyway to do that but it would be awesome. Biggrin
[Image: coaster9hd.png]
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Send me a message
Might just be good use of the Extended coaster...might just be an illusion of sort.
I alwas wondered that. Mabey a good computer person would know. Who knows it could have been pasted in. It problely was.