The Rocket Series: Reboost

This is the first coaster in a series of launchers entitled: The Rocket Series: Reboost

[Image: rollerman87srocketseriegl3.jpg]

If anyone is good at logos, I would greatly appreciate the help with the series logo, and the individual coaster logos.

The first coaster in the series is a shuttle launcher named

Fly-Lane

Here are a few teaser shots of this crazy ride:

[Image: 23549240gz1.jpg]

The Rollerman87 is where the real logo will go!

[Image: 39625736xq8.jpg]

The land is bland and green, for all these coasters will be available for download.
i can't wait to ride this!
nice support work.
looks fantastic, as viscosity said, the support work looks good. looks like a good set of coasters to come out of this
Very nice, kind of reminds me of de ja vu from Magic Mountain.
[Image: coaster9hd.png]
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Send me a message
*Jaw drops* WOW! Looks really good. Is/will it (be) Downloadable?
(Feb 9, 2009, 02:58 PM)Rollerman87 Wrote: ...
The land is bland and green, for all these coasters will be available for download.

(Feb 16, 2009, 08:16 PM)T-coaster Wrote: *Jaw drops* WOW! Looks really good. Is/will it (be) Downloadable?

there is your answer Smile
[Image: siggi8.png]
Looks very unique. Smile
i wanna ride pick me pick me lol
(Feb 9, 2009, 03:01 PM)deathfearsnone Wrote: i can't wait to ride this!

A little while longer

(Feb 10, 2009, 12:18 AM)Viscosity86 Wrote: nice support work.

Thanks

(Feb 16, 2009, 06:46 PM).illogical Wrote: looks fantastic, as viscosity said, the support work looks good. looks like a good set of coasters to come out of this

I'm liking the set so far Biggrin And yeah, if you like Fly-Lane, you'll love Auxiliary!

(Feb 16, 2009, 08:14 PM)coasterfreak900 Wrote: Very nice, kind of reminds me of de ja vu from Magic Mountain.

I can see that. Kinda Biggrin

(Feb 16, 2009, 08:16 PM)T-coaster Wrote: *Jaw drops* WOW! Looks really good. Is/will it (be) Downloadable?

Look below Wink

(Feb 16, 2009, 09:12 PM).illogical Wrote:
(Feb 9, 2009, 02:58 PM)Rollerman87 Wrote: ...

there is your answer Smile

Thanks for that Biggrin

(Feb 16, 2009, 10:03 PM)Belloman Wrote: Looks very unique. Smile

That's the idea! Wink

(Feb 17, 2009, 02:04 AM)deathfearsnone Wrote: i wanna ride pick me pick me lol

No, you ride last!

Fly-Lane is currently getting its logo, and then the vid will be out and a download available!

For now, here is Auxiliary! It is not quite finished, unlike Fly-Lane, but here's what I have so far. Pics:

[Image: 50636535gx4.jpg]

The queue line takes you directly under the twin the modes (or spikes)

[Image: 63453579hr4.jpg]

The area features a dining/sitting area, along with the overbank and the vert. loop for the ride.

[Image: 97053065ey2.jpg]

Blast Away Broiler! That's right folks, it right underneath the loop!

[Image: 96740166sm5.jpg]

The overbank has received some great theming. Those tanks are for the fuel for the 2 rockets on the ride.

[Image: 15692739zb5.jpg]

A long view down the layout, showing the cobra roll and queue, as well as some of the second, bigger rocket.

[Image: 47898176ls1.jpg]

That's right, the bigger rocket is made up around the twin modes. I'll have a pics from the front view soon.

As you noticed, I combined this thread into one for all the coasters in this series. So far, only three have been created, but only 2 are ready for showing. And yes, every coaster in the series will be available for download.