My RCT1 - Recreation/Interpretation by Cheleste

Hello Community,

I've played this Game since the RCT-Series started, and at the moment i play RCT1 (Deluxe-Version), an golden oldie Smile
After i finished some Scenarios, i would like to have some "real" Coasters in there and i looked around search for some Re-Creations. What i found was either nothing, because noone had build it or not what i'm looking for.
The only Re-Creations i liked are these from "Steve Franks". His Re-Creations are absolutely Amazing! But some of these had a big problem! They were way to big for the Scenarios and the only way to look at these were in/on a huge Custom Flatland (for example "RCTOA Acres")
This was one Reason to start my own Recreations/Interpretations of "real" Coasters.
I try to make a compromise between real Layout and Ingame playability. My Creations should be looking smooth ingame and to the peeps.

Importent for me was/is that my Creations are build without Hacks/Trainers and so they work without problems in most of the RCT-1 + Addon Scenarios.

My main work is to build the Layout and not a complety Landscaping around.
Because i'm not really good at Scenary/Landscaping, so forgive me pls my little attempts Tongue.
Nevertheless, i hope you enjoy some of my Recreations, i think it's better than nothing what RCT-1 has.

Remember, none of my Re-Creations are perfect, and i think there are some different ways to build the same "Real-Coaster"!

All of my Works are "FREE 4 ALL", so use my works in your Parks and own Projects.
Or use my Attempt to make a better Version!
Credits would be nice but not a necessary.

Feedback in every terms are welcome Biggrin.

Everytime i upload a new Re-Creation, i edit this thread and add a Picture of it!

Projects (finished):

GateKeeper @ Cedar Point

Blue Tornado @ Gardaland

Scorpion @ Busch Gardens Tampa Bay

Dragon Challenge @ Universal Studios - Islands of Adventure

Scream! @ Six Flags Magic Mountain

Banshee @ Kings Island

Diamondback @ Kings Island

Medusa @ Six Flags Discovery Kingdom

Mammut @ Gardaland

ThunderCoaster @ Tusenfryd

Medusa @ Six Flags Great Adventure (new)

Tropical-Duel "Kolibri & Flamingo" based on MBcoaster's "Double Shock"

Projects (in Progress):

Black Mamba @ Phantasialand
Cheetah Hunt @ Busch Gardens Tampa
Montu @ Busch Gardens Tampa
SheiKra @ Busch Gardens Tampa
Chang @ Kentucky Kingdom (also known as Green Lantern @ SFGA)
Patriot @ Worlds of Fun

more are coming soon Wink

Don't forget, if you are looking for one of the Best RCT-1&2 Re-Creations check out "Steve Franks" on the www. He uploaded his Real-Coasters on other RCT-Forums and all of his downloads are still working!
For Example: "rctstation.com" and "rctspace.com"

You want to see high-level RCT2 Creations? -> check out http://www.nedesigns.com/

So long,
Cheleste
My Feedback can hurt like a
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4698]
These look really good!!
Click the picture to Check out my website!!

[Image: image_zps5debcdcc.jpg]