Crash

My game keeps crashing when it gets to the "Post activating" point Angry. I spent a good 30 bucks on this so can anyone help me fix this?
I had that problem I think in March and I had to un-install and then re-install the game now it works fine.

IF you have any parks that want to keep, copy them to a flash drive or just copy them to the desktop. Same goes for custom items. But I think for the custom scenery and rides they should be in a download folder in My Documents when you downloaded.
User Thread: https://forums.rctgo.com/thread-23653-po...#pid133975
I can agree with Nathan8848. Make Back-Ups from all your Files of your RCT-3 and Re-Install the Game.
Most Failures can be fixed with a complete Re-Install. If you have after the Re-Install the same or other Problems, maybe the reason is your Windows Version.

Hope this helps.

Greetz Cheleste
My Feedback can hurt like a
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4698]
Have you been able to start the game at all before?

If you have been able to play the game before...

Have you installed any CS or CTR's?
Have you used a peep generator?
My Insanely Supported Coaster Vids
Mamba * Menace V2 * Menace V3.1 * Bruiser Falls * Wetness * The Poison
Thinner
Newest:subLIMe
For Nathan, I have uninstalled it but now I have to pay 30 dollars back to the app store D: I don't wanna pay 30 bones again DX!
For Frankedj, yes, I have downloaded lots of CS, CTRS, and a peep generator.
Peeps created with a peep generator can sometimes cause crashes. Before you use a peep generator it is a good idea to save your original peeps elsewhere before using the generator so if anything stops working you can change back to the original peeps.

Putting CS , CTR's and CFR's in the wrong places can also cause crashes. When installing any custom content, only install one at a time then open the game and try what you just installed. If it works, close the game and install another one. If you do a bunch at once it is harder to figure out which one is crashing the game.

Your app store should have your purchase history. Look there for a download link. If you received an email with a download link try that. You shouldn't have to purchase it twice.
Thinner
You've gotten some great help DRH. After reinstalling and before you put anything custom anywhere launch the game to be sure it can start.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

K it works now Biggrin. but I forgot to save my cs and ctrs xD
It is a good idea to save a copy of zipped up CS and CTR's in a special folder when you download it. That way you will have a back up and won't have to go find things all over the place online.
Thinner