RCT3 Unlocking All Rides for use in Sandbox mode

Ok, I am fully aware of and have attempted to, complete every level in career mode, I have this game for many years now, I have lost many other games and software over the years from hard drive crashes, buying new computers and various other reasons, but have some how managed to hold on to this game and very glad I have one of my favorite of all times, playing sandbox mode helps me relax.

Well I just can not complete the career mode and have no drive to even attempt it due to it being just too time consuming for me, but I am madly in love with sandbox mode and would really love to have all the rides unlocked.

Does anyone know how to unlock everything for use in the sandbox WITHOUT completing the career mode, it would be greatly appreciated if anyone could and would provide this information to me.

Thanks.
Hers is a link to a Youtube video showing how to do it. I have not done this myself so I don't know for sure if it works or not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4BTP1witaI

It is pretty simple. Copying the special coaster tracks from the game files to your Documents then copying the scenarios the same way.
My Insanely Supported Coaster Vids
Mamba * Menace V2 * Menace V3.1 * Bruiser Falls * Wetness * The Poison
Thinner
Newest:subLIMe
Thank you Frankendj I did what the video said and it looks like to me it did unlock all of the coasters but not all of the tracks which is fine with me at least I have the coasters.

Thanks for the info.
you could just get someone to send you all their saved completed games
(Oct 20, 2013, 12:06 PM)Frankedj Wrote: Hers is a link to a Youtube video showing how to do it. I have not done this myself so I don't know for sure if it works or not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4BTP1witaI

It is pretty simple. Copying the special coaster tracks from the game files to your Documents then copying the scenarios the same way.

Uuuummmm..... Sucks for us newbs that the video is no longer available.... it's private...

(Oct 21, 2013, 01:03 PM)xEmmax Wrote: you could just get someone to send you all their saved completed games

You willing to share your completed games?
(Feb 12, 2021, 12:49 AM)DreamWeaver Wrote: ...
You willing to share your completed games?

You should be able to find these online. I would upload mine but cannot seem to attach files here.