[REL] Bloodlust - Intamin Blitz

Just a side project, BloodLust! It is an Intamin AG Blitz, and has two inversions and a whole load of airtime. Will be out soon.

[Image: Shot0127_zpsce6bab91.png]

[Image: Shot0129_zps277e86e3.png]

[Image: Shot0132_zps7b31ef51.png]

[Image: Shot0130_zpsb04f4871.png]

[Image: Shot0128_zpsbf6f7248.png]

[Image: Shot0133_zpscce9bdc3.png]

[Image: Shot0135_zps75a8165b.png]

[Image: Shot0137_zps1fad6419.png]

Feedback Appreciated
[Image: hf4srlx.png]
I really like it sweet looking ride!!
It looks pretty good, but consider changing the color scheme a bit. And also, you're supposed to be using Techno's Intamin Footers and Steel Chaos.

How about adding block sections and allowing peeps to ride? It's much better that way.
(Oct 20, 2013, 12:12 PM)Gorres Coasters Wrote: It looks pretty good, but consider changing the color scheme a bit. And also, you're supposed to be using Techno's Intamin Footers and Steel Chaos.

How about adding block sections and allowing peeps to ride? It's much better that way.

Im not SUPPOSED to be doing anything. However, CPCisco's footers are much more versatile than Techno's intamin footers, and i think the supports are fine without SteelChaos. Also, there are 3 blocksections (MCBR, Final Brake Run,Chain Lift), and the station is fully functional, so peeps actually can ride it.
Amazing!Smile
Final Video is out now!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG5oclZFR...e=youtu.be
awesome! and where did you find those lim's on the track because I just got the blitz ctr and I'm going to make one as my next project Smile Wink
[Image: 8lbd5Z7.png]
DorneyPark5 | Youtube | Twitter @PaulOrtegs
Check Out My Newest Creation: Solstice
Current No Limits Project: Velocity
(Oct 23, 2013, 03:35 PM)DorneyPark5 Wrote: awesome! and where did you find those lim's on the track because I just got the blitz ctr and I'm going to make one as my next project Smile Wink

ArkAngels LIM's (AALim's). Thanks!
Great video!! Killer ride love it!!
Looks good man, i really like what you have!
[Image: cooltext119149321119276.png]