Saw the Ride POV

(Apr 4, 2009, 09:40 PM)coasterfreak900 Wrote: I really like it. This is just your own form of the ride instead of a recreation?

yep this is my own form i didn't like how thorpe park lacked scenery

[Image: Shot0844.jpg]

[Image: Shot0847.jpg]

[Image: Shot0848.jpg]

[Image: Shot0849.jpg]

[Image: Shot0851.jpg]

[Image: Shot0852.jpg]
Amazing!
L0rdG1gabyt3's Machinima Community - For When Rollercoasters Aren't Enough[Image: l0rdg1gabyt3.png]
Teaser vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywbN1-IxBFM
wow
The tunnel looks a bit to small, though rest of the scenery looks like it took some time. Teaser video was nice, can't wait for the finally product.
Yeah, where did you get them tunnels :P Good work, I didn't know that them tunnel's was going to a nice scary ride, very pleasing to see someone likes them!
EDIT: I also see a station platform..hmm lol (:

Since you are using them, what can be done to help you with some ride's..I will try to work them up, I know a few people have asked for something's but forget if you asked for something or not..
thanks everyone i removed the small tunnels and am gonna use them in an area big bang!

[Image: Shot0856.jpg]

[Image: Shot0857.jpg]

[Image: Shot0859.jpg]

[Image: Shot0861.jpg]

[Image: Shot0866.jpg]

[Image: Shot0868.jpg]

[Image: Shot0869.jpg]
Look's nice but can't say I like them wall's or tunnels in the last pic, texture looks odd..
(Apr 7, 2009, 07:26 AM)Viscosity86 Wrote: Look's nice but can't say I like them wall's or tunnels in the last pic, texture looks odd..

the lift walls? yeah i don't like them either but theres no cs for them

[Image: Shot0871.jpg]

[Image: Shot0872.jpg]

[Image: Shot0873.jpg]
Sorry i needed to update

Heres the exciting news!

I just finished supporting the first half of the ride Finally! That means i will be working on a building structure for that part while i brainstorm on other cool traps for the second half of the ride here is a small update. Ignore the walls for now i will be changing them with windows different patterns very soon

[Image: Shot0880.jpg]

[Image: Shot0881.jpg]

[Image: Shot0883.jpg]

[Image: Shot0884.jpg]

[Image: Shot0885.jpg]

[Image: Shot0886.jpg]

[Image: Shot0887.jpg]