Round 13 Voting

[Image: logo.png]

Round 13 Voting
It's time for another round of voting for the featured coaster competition! Another three contestants are up for voting - below are their name, screenshot, and the description provided by the creator. It's time for you to select your favorite roller coaster, and vote for it! Remember, if you're a contestant, you are not allowed to vote.

#1: Dark Incline

[Image: round13-1.png]

The Scenery you need for this ride is: Jcats steelworx, Jcats darkride set & gadgets coaster goodies, all can be found on www.vodhin.org and search on site.

Results:
Excitement-5.27
Intensity-2.30
Nausea-1.06

Watch P.O.V. on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KV_19tTgIE8

#2: Tower Of Terror

[Image: round13-2.png]

Excitement: 4.04 (Medium)
Intensity: 10.53 (Extreme)
Nausea: 5.30 (High)

This is a ride that I made in my spare time and decided to enter once I saw that it was pretty good. It is very fast and intense.

#3: Goliathia

[Image: round13-3.png]

Excitement rating: 6.60 (High)
Intensity Rating : 6.23 (High)
Nausea rating: 2.78 (Medium)

This is one of the coasters I have made. I hope you enjoy it. (PS... this is the wife of Goliath)

Voting is now OPEN!

Voting is only open until next Sunday, April 19, so vote quickly - before it's too late!
Tower of Terror has my vote
I forgot who I voted for.
Dark Incline! Biggrin
Cut the pizza into 4 slices cuz im not hungry enough to eat 6
Yeah thats who I voted for.
You can't just go with a coaster because it looks cool, you have to go with the one with the best stats!

Goliathia has my vote!
I have my voting ways.
Now that I think about it, you really have to have a well planned out coaster, good stats, and make it fun.