My park-project

Here's my second attempt at a park-project (my first can be found here.)

Here's a teaser pic of the first coaster in the park which is pretty much finished. Wink

[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
Look's creepy...Not alot to see but maybe there's more?
Haha I love spooky and creepy stuff so I think I'm gonna like this park a lot once it gets finished. Biggrin
[Image: solarissig.jpg]

"I can see you through the text" - SonicTheSilverHedgehog
(Apr 28, 2009, 07:08 PM)SonicTheSilverHedgehog Wrote: Haha I love spooky and creepy stuff so I think I'm gonna like this park a lot once it gets finished. Biggrin

Spooky... creepy... why not happy? Of course, it's your opinion.

The park reminds me of a summer camp gone wrong. lol
(Apr 28, 2009, 07:08 PM)SonicTheSilverHedgehog Wrote: Haha I love spooky and creepy stuff so I think I'm gonna like this park a lot once it gets finished. Biggrin

I'm sorry to tell you that it just happened to be night and raining in this otherwise pretty happy amusement park! Tongue

Thanks alot for the feedback guys, I'll probably get to upload some "real" pictures later today. Wink
Allright, one day later than I promised, but here's five pics of the first coaster of the park! Smile

[Image: STC%20proj%2001.jpg]

[Image: STC%20proj%2002.jpg]

[Image: STC%20proj%2003.jpg]

[Image: STC%20proj%2004.jpg]

[Image: STC%20proj%2005.jpg]
What language is that?
It's Swedish, maybe I could hear what you think about the coaster too.
Here's the logo for the park which I've named "JOYVILLE". (Yeah, I know, that's really original)
[Image: Logo.png]

This is unfortunately the last update here as I've decided to move to rctlounge as I'm also using NoLimits.
http://rctlounge.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2815
(May 2, 2009, 05:04 AM)Bye Tom Wrote: It's Swedish, maybe I could hear what you think about the coaster too.

Sorry, blush The coaster looks good. So dose the logo.