RCT3 HELP NOW!

HEEELLLLPPPPP! I uninstalled and reinstalled my game, and now ShyGuy's rocks go :no :svsd: for :svsd: D: Can anyone help me?[/font]

And…thanks

I need it for the next Build-It competition, which I hope to enter Biggrin
Did you try uninstalling and reinstalling it yet?
Click the picture to Check out my website!!

[Image: image_zps5debcdcc.jpg]
Yes I have :/
That error means that the CS folder is not installed correctly.

Close the game then go to the RCT3\Style\Themed folder and find the CS folder giving you the error.

What you should see in your Themed folder is a folder named "shy-Rock Set". Inside that folder you should see two folders and two files. The two folders are "shy-Rock Set" & "shared" with the two files named "style.common.ovl" & "style.unique.ovl"

The folder that contains those two folders and two files must show in the themed folder. The error can come from having the set inside of an additional folder. If that is the case drag the top shy-Rock Set folder that conatins the two folders and two files into the Themed folder then delete the empty folder.
My Insanely Supported Coaster Vids
Mamba * Menace V2 * Menace V3.1 * Bruiser Falls * Wetness * The Poison
Thinner
Newest:subLIMe
I looked in it and it has both folders :/
Delete that CS folder and reinstall it. It might have become corrupt.
My Insanely Supported Coaster Vids
Mamba * Menace V2 * Menace V3.1 * Bruiser Falls * Wetness * The Poison
Thinner
Newest:subLIMe
Have you tried downloading it from another site?
Coasters I have done:
Wild Cowboy, Nordic,
and Legend of the Moon Dragon
Try to download it again because the file maybe corrupted. May I recommend that you should download it in CS Depot and not in other websites Smile
After that install it correctly @ C:\Program Files\Atari\RollerCoaster Tycoon 3\Style\Themed and this should work fine (maybe)
Wanna see my creations? : Click Me | Latest upload: Lights Set 2
My Accounts: YouTube | Shyguy's World | CS Depot
Err…..I did download it in CS Depot, and yes I did put it in themed
The one you downloaded before, that worked O.K. until after the reinstall - where did you download that one from? Can you revisit that site and get it again from there? Before reinstalling did you save all your RCT3 stuff to a safe location and then restore your backups after reinstall or did you download everything again after reinstall and put replacement custom stuff into the game that way?
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.