Poll: Good idea?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, sounds cool
83.33%
5 83.33%
No, wouldn't work
16.67%
1 16.67%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Collab section?

Ok, I had this idea. What if this forum had a collab section where you get together with someone else and create a park together? You could somehow share the park with them and exchange it back and forth...

:huh: what do you think?:huh:
I'd be willing to add it if it was used, but I'd like to see what others think before doing so. Smile
I have to say yes, that would be pretty cool. My only doubt was that you might not be able to make it.
Yeah, I would. It sounds pretty cool to me. Biggrin
[Image: solarissig.jpg]

"I can see you through the text" - SonicTheSilverHedgehog
It would be ok with me, I also have my request since we are here... (No Limit's Thread")?? I love my NL but no place to post them :P
I am not going to rctlounge just to post my NL coaster's...
(May 3, 2009, 03:00 PM)Viscosity86 Wrote: (No Limit's Thread")?? I love my NL but no place to post them :P
I am not going to rctlounge just to post my NL coaster's...

Done. Smile Cleaning up the other forums a bit, as well.
The collab park thing sounds like a great idea! I am a good park designer aside from my 'tycooners block'. I would like to help and co-design any parks that someone wants to make.
[Image: coaster9hd.png]
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Send me a message
sounds interesting
L0rdG1gabyt3's Machinima Community - For When Rollercoasters Aren't Enough[Image: l0rdg1gabyt3.png]
Wow, I got what I wanted? That was easy...lol
But why? Was it that good of an idea?
(May 4, 2009, 11:20 AM)Viscosity86 Wrote: Wow, I got what I wanted? That was easy...lol
But why? Was it that good of an idea?

I had already been meaning to add a NoLimits forum, I just had never gotten around to it. Smile