Suggestions

I think it's a little too easy to become a coaster contest winner. Maybe we shoud have them every once in a while?
What makes you think it's too easy, and why do you think it should be "more difficult"? Besides, holding them less often doesn't make it any more difficult to become a winner... it just means there are fewer chances to do it.
Exactly, I mean, I'm not saying I don't like the way you do it now, but Don't you think it's sort of like an honor to be a featured coaster comp. winner? And there aren't too many active users on here (correct me if I'm wrong) so then pretty soon everyone will be a F. C. C. W. !
The coaster competitition was originally held so you would have to enter your coaster after a sunday then wait until the next sunday before they were all put in a poll. Then one week later the poll would close and whoever had the most votes the next sunday would win. I personally thought that time schedule was a little awkward and wasn't quite right. So really, the way its run now is good and however long its been i don't see too many winners.
[Image: coaster9hd.png]
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Send me a message
i reckon he just wants to extend his run as featured coaster winner

Tongue

no, but seriously if they made them further apart, it wouldnt be the same
[Image: j14_si12.jpg]
Currently trying to reach SwimGuy to revive CoasterCreator...
(Jun 27, 2009, 03:01 PM)williamsoft man Wrote: i reckon he just wants to extend his run as featured coaster winner

Tongue

no, but seriously if they made them further apart, it wouldnt be the same

I made this thread before I was a featured... uh, fccw. hehe

But it's not like it matters anymore. It was just an opinion and people disagree. I understand. It's just that at the forum I was at before, we had to wait somewhere around 3 months for a new contests, and even then there were like 10 entries that got in.
There really aren't very many active users here. Other than that, I fully agree with you. It is too easy to win. But, it's only because of a lack of voters and competetors. If I entered another one, I could probably win again quite easily. I thought that there was more challenge to the competition but round 17 proved me wrong. We need more active users!!!
Come join the ever-growing RCTgo community!
There is a challenge. Obviously, me nor belloman have control on who decides to enter and who votes. Having more challenging competitions and more active users is all up to you.
[Image: coaster9hd.png]
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Send me a message
...oh...

SPREAD THE WORD!!!
TO ALL RCTGO USERS
VISIT http://forums.rctgo.net/thread-1461-page...ntest+Tips FOR COASTER-BUILDING TIPS
Once a SuperGoldChicken, always a SuperGoldChicken.
RCTgo's Youtube channel is back online! Check it out here.

Bomb
(Jul 10, 2009, 08:01 PM)coasterfreak900 Wrote: There is a challenge. Obviously, me nor belloman have control on who decides to enter and who votes. Having more challenging competitions and more active users is all up to you.

No it isn't! It's up to each individual user! The problem is, most users would choose to let us down.
Come join the ever-growing RCTgo community!