Round 16 Voting

[Image: logo_small.png]
Round 16 Voting

It's time for another round of voting for the Featured Coaster Competition! Another three entries are up for voting - below are their name, screenshot, and the description provided by the creator. It's time for you to select your favorite roller coaster, and vote for it! Remember, if you're a contestant, you are not allowed to vote.

[Image: separator.png]

#1: The Hurricane

[Image: bswh0ca1ab_Shot0009.bmp.png]

E- About 8.50
I- About 8.70
N- About 4.50
Coaster Type- Floorless
Max Speed- About 70MPH
Inversions- 18
Ride Time- About 2Min

This ride is really awesome! It has 3 screenshots, so look at it in the coaster section, and look at the photos to see the full ride. Enjoy!

#2: Tangle

[Image: v1o1idhmqn_Shot0013.bmp.png]

E.R 0.30 Low
I.R 19.71 Ultra-Extreme
N.R 11.04 Extreme
Max. Speed 96.75
Inversions 20
Drops 53
This Coaster is a mess! It takes 3:00 minutes to ride it. IT IS AWSOME!!!!!

#3: Chicken Cobbler

[Image: dmjhdimkin_Shot0007.bmp.png]

E- 8.67
I-7.91
N-3.97

Chicken Coblar has it all- twists, turns, loops, and even goes upside down and underground!

Watch P.O.V. at :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XP2J0bXglYQ

Voting is now open!
Voting is only open until next Friday, June 5, so vote quickly - before it's too late!

Please be sure to note that voting will be closing on this coming Friday this round, rather than next Sunday. Following this round, the Featured Coaster Competition will be going on a two-week hiatus, as I will be unable to run the competition during that time. More on that when the time comes.
I just want to point out that "tangle" 's excitement rate is EXTREMELY low. I no think that good. but... IT LOOKS COOL...
I like #3.