Six Flags Worlds of Adventure RCT2

It is 2002 and Six Flags Worlds of Adventure is only 5 months away from opening. The parks first roller coaster is Patriot.
Here is a picture of Patriot.

Front Entrance.

More progress later.
"It's called the ninety-nine mile beach because it is exactly fifty miles long... I don't get it either." Jeremy Clarkson.
Awesome! Can't wait!!! Smile
I added a Go-Karts, a merry-go-round, a food court, and a hyper coaster called Bizzaro. I also opened the park. Here are some pictures.

More progress later.
"It's called the ninety-nine mile beach because it is exactly fifty miles long... I don't get it either." Jeremy Clarkson.
I think custom buildings in the main street section would make it look better.
User Thread: https://forums.rctgo.com/thread-23653-po...#pid133975
Looks good so far, but if you're going for realism, a hyper coaster wouldn't exist in 1974. The first complete circuit hyper coaster was Magnum XL 200 in 1989.
I going for realistic COASTERS, not realistic parks. Thanks and more will come later. Also I can't really make custom buildings that are not coaster stations. I also forgot that the park was in the 1970's.
I added 2 new rides, Green Lantern and Superman: Ultimate Flight. Here is a picture.

Change the date into the 2000's to make this park more realistic.Thanks!BiggrinBiggrinBiggrinBiggrinBiggrinBiggrinBiggrinBiggrin
Wow I expected and update and I see this. Nice going, Six Flags Kid.
(Mar 14, 2014, 07:44 PM)Six Flags Kid Wrote: Change the date into the 2000's to make this park more realistic.Thanks!BiggrinBiggrinBiggrinBiggrinBiggrinBiggrinBiggrinBiggrin

Okay.