Chicken Cobbler - Round 16 Winner

[Image: logo_small.png]
Round 16 Winner

The latest winner of the featured coaster competition is SuperGoldChicken's "Chicken Cobbler", voted on by you! "Chicken Cobbler" beat the other two entries with 3 votes and 50% of the vote.

Description:
E- 8.67
I-7.91
N-3.97

Chicken Coblar has it all- twists, turns, loops, and even goes upside down and underground!

Watch P.O.V. at :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XP2J0bXglYQ

[Image: separator.png]

The Featured Coaster Competition will be going on hiatus for the next two weeks.

During this time, I will be away from my regular computer and thus not able to manage the Featured Coaster Competition as usual. We will open up entries for Round 17 on Sunday, June 21, 2009, when I return. Until then, be sure to work on your entries extra hard - I'm looking forward to a great Round 17!
YAY!!! the other guys did a good job, too!
You cant manage that competition on any other computer, or will you just be going away?
[Image: coaster9hd.png]
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Send me a message
Um... excuse me?
(Jun 6, 2009, 03:23 AM)coasterfreak900 Wrote: You cant manage that competition on any other computer, or will you just be going away?

I'm going away for the next two weeks, so while I technically could run the competition, I likely will not have the time necessary to properly run it.