Uploading Rules

I have this great mix master display I wasnt to upload. But I don't own it. I forgot where I got it from and can't provide a link. If I were to upload it, would it be against the Terms and Conditions?
Come join the ever-growing RCTgo community!
Maybe, but I bet Belloman would let you leave it on here for a little while to give you time to find a link.
I suppose if the other person gave your the file and asked you to post it or gave you permission maybe... but im not the judge here.

The terms of use i guess are mostly so if someone does post another persons work, the owner cant sue. (Thats how it works nowadays)
[Image: coaster9hd.png]
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Send me a message
If you do not have permission from the original creator to upload the file, you are not allowed to upload it.
Ok I won't upload it then. I'll try to find a link for it.
What if I upload a park containing other people's stuff?
Custom scenery, custom rides, coasters, etc. in your park that were made by others is alright, as long as you don't take any credit for them.
[Image: coaster9hd.png]
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Send me a message
Can I upload a coaster or park (most likely a park) that requires custom scenery in a folder that contains the custom scenery needed? It's an inconvenience (did I spell it right?) to download a park and then go find all the CS needed for it.
No, because you're still redistributing the custom scenery without the creator's consent. You could, however, include a text file that provides links to download all of the custom scenery required.
Ok. That works. But I might as well just put all the links in the description.