Upload Feedback

I'm not sure about the rest of you, but I'm the kind of person that likes to recieve feedback on my work. It helps me improve. So please comment your thoughts on my uploads. I don't like being left in the dark.
Come join the ever-growing RCTgo community!
Yes, feedback is good, but people don't have to leave it if they don't want to and it wouldn't do much good if they commented just because you asked them.

Personally, i would download and check out your stuff when i get my game installed again and i find all 3 disks.
[Image: coaster9hd.png]
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Send me a message
I know that it's their choice. I'm justing asking y guys to give feedback for self improvment. I can't force anybody to do so but I would rather e given feedback.
You'd be rather e given feedback? What?

Well, I try my best to give the best feedback I can. There's a little trick: Say One good thing, and two things that need improvement.
TO ALL RCTGO USERS
VISIT http://forums.rctgo.net/thread-1461-page...ntest+Tips FOR COASTER-BUILDING TIPS
Once a SuperGoldChicken, always a SuperGoldChicken.
RCTgo's Youtube channel is back online! Check it out here.

Bomb
(Jul 19, 2009, 02:43 PM)SuperGoldChicken Wrote: You'd be rather e given feedback? What?

He means he would be appreciated a lot if he was given feedback on his work. I'll give you my feedback if you want to. I keep things to myself most of the time though.

Quote:Well, I try my best to give the best feedback I can. There's a little trick: Say One good thing, and two things that need improvement.

Does that work in all circumstances? :huh:
[Image: solarissig.jpg]

"I can see you through the text" - SonicTheSilverHedgehog
Yes.
Not the point... but,... Yeah, I'd say yes.
TO ALL RCTGO USERS
VISIT http://forums.rctgo.net/thread-1461-page...ntest+Tips FOR COASTER-BUILDING TIPS
Once a SuperGoldChicken, always a SuperGoldChicken.
RCTgo's Youtube channel is back online! Check it out here.

Bomb