the Luxurious 'Horizon Park'!

Hey guys, I have a new park, called Horizon Park! Its really cool, packed with tons of awesome new rides, aswell as two sparkling pools! Here is the description as Issued in "The Rollercoaster Times"!

Horizon Park- A luxurious wonderland filled with heart-pounding thrill rides, such as "The Eagle", and "Skyliner". There are slow paced attractions, and rollercoasters. We have two pools, with our famous "Muskrat Marsh" water slide! Enjoy a day at the pool and shopping at out two floored mall, with a monorail inside!

-CS used
Catfish Cove
Vodhins Ligthing Kit 2008
Shyguy's Rocks
osudenny's buildings and things 2
osudenny's buildings and things 2 B

ENJOY! -Copyright goes to pippintoon for the generated content, aswell as the repectful owners of the Custom Scenery Used. -Special thanks to Belloman for hosting this park

And here is the link for you too download: http://www.rctgo.net/rct3-downloads/view/1151

Also, PLEASE SUGGEST, I want a full page of suggestions, becuase I am running out of them!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Current Projects:

Rock 'N' Rollercoaster
Need For Speed ride!!

Sounds like a great park, the name really got me, great job!
Couple of things, though. You need to post some more screenshots, That one coaster is a little...yeh...
And the land under it is very bare. It would help to put some trees under it, or a lake, or something.
TO ALL RCTGO USERS
VISIT http://forums.rctgo.net/thread-1461-page...ntest+Tips FOR COASTER-BUILDING TIPS
Once a SuperGoldChicken, always a SuperGoldChicken.
RCTgo's Youtube channel is back online! Check it out here.

Bomb
(Jul 18, 2009, 03:22 PM)SuperGoldChicken Wrote: Sounds like a great park, the name really got me, great job!
Couple of things, though. You need to post some more screenshots, That one coaster is a little...yeh...
And the land under it is very bare. It would help to put some trees under it, or a lake, or something.

Agreed with you on that one bro.
Oh, and cud you add just a bit of CS in there? Confused
[Image: comp-3.gif]

|Talk to me or just rate me to your liking.|
(Jul 19, 2009, 02:14 AM)RCTNinFreek Wrote:
(Jul 18, 2009, 03:22 PM)SuperGoldChicken Wrote: Sounds like a great park, the name really got me, great job!

Agreed with you on that one bro.
Oh, and cud you add just a bit of CS in there? Confused

Yeah you should put some CS in there. Looks kinda boring without it. Looks good anyway. Tongue