RCT4 Teaser Trailer [FANMADE]

...yes... YESSS!!!... um... hehe, sorry.

About "RCT4", we don't need to say it never will be, because we're putting all this custom crap in are games making them better! That's basicly RCT4.
TO ALL RCTGO USERS
VISIT http://forums.rctgo.net/thread-1461-page...ntest+Tips FOR COASTER-BUILDING TIPS
Once a SuperGoldChicken, always a SuperGoldChicken.
RCTgo's Youtube channel is back online! Check it out here.

Bomb
(Jul 21, 2009, 09:15 AM)SuperGoldChicken Wrote: ...yes... YESSS!!!... um... hehe, sorry.

About "RCT4", we don't need to say it never will be, because we're putting all this custom crap in are games making them better! That's basicly RCT4.

The only reason why I use Custom Content in my games like RCT3 and Sims 2 is because I get bored of the original stuff they already have in the games. But yeah your right.
[Image: solarissig.jpg]

"I can see you through the text" - SonicTheSilverHedgehog
(Jul 21, 2009, 12:41 PM)SonicTheSilverHedgehog Wrote:
(Jul 21, 2009, 09:15 AM)SuperGoldChicken Wrote: ...yes... YESSS!!!... um... hehe, sorry.

The only reason why I use Custom Content in my games like RCT3 and Sims 2 is because I get bored of the original stuff they already have in the games. But yeah your right.

Custom Content makes the games better. (Well from my point of veiw.)

Wow. I never saw it that way.

Basically, we're making RCT3 like RCT4 with all these user-created expansion packs and custom scenery.
[Image: comp-3.gif]

|Talk to me or just rate me to your liking.|
It's what I've believed for a long time.
TO ALL RCTGO USERS
VISIT http://forums.rctgo.net/thread-1461-page...ntest+Tips FOR COASTER-BUILDING TIPS
Once a SuperGoldChicken, always a SuperGoldChicken.
RCTgo's Youtube channel is back online! Check it out here.

Bomb
Then theres no need for a RCT4 Rolleyes
Then we shud call it:

RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 1/2.

Lol. Tongue

|Talk to me or just rate me to your liking.|
Haha
tee hee....

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Lol.