Gone forever?

School starts on monday for me. It's my freshman year and I'm probably going to be stressing out. That and marching band are going to take up a lot of my time. I will be gone from Rctgo for long periods of time. I may never come back (I highly doubt that but it is a possibility). Don't be suprised if I'm not active anymore.

Hope to see you soon,
G-Force
Come join the ever-growing RCTgo community!
Take care, man. We'll all miss you.
TO ALL RCTGO USERS
VISIT http://forums.rctgo.net/thread-1461-page...ntest+Tips FOR COASTER-BUILDING TIPS
Once a SuperGoldChicken, always a SuperGoldChicken.
RCTgo's Youtube channel is back online! Check it out here.

Bomb
Don't worry about, we'll all miss you but your situation might be the same as me. My school starts in September and I'll be taking a couple of extra curricular classes so it's going to be hard for me to come to RCTgo often. Take care, and I hope you enjoy the rest of your time here. Smile
[Image: solarissig.jpg]

"I can see you through the text" - SonicTheSilverHedgehog
Goodbye D:
We'll all miss you..
[Image: jackthedogsig.jpg]
Upcoming Projects: Space Oddity, Luke's Big Park, Thrill Valley Theme Park
Farewell... Ill miss you too. Please try to check back once in a while.
[Image: coaster9hd.png]
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Send me a message
I guess this is goodbye then....
I'll miss you. Hope you come back in your free time.
[Image: comp-3.gif]

|Talk to me or just rate me to your liking.|
At least I'll be here until Monday. I have no idea what will happen after that.
Come join the ever-growing RCTgo community!
Whatever it is, bring a gun.
TO ALL RCTGO USERS
VISIT http://forums.rctgo.net/thread-1461-page...ntest+Tips FOR COASTER-BUILDING TIPS
Once a SuperGoldChicken, always a SuperGoldChicken.
RCTgo's Youtube channel is back online! Check it out here.

Bomb
Some of you may of noticed I haven't been so active over the last few days. Same reason as G-Force really, got lots of homework to do ready for school in September. I'll still be here but just not as active, and dont worry, I'll still be coming up with my unique ideas and suggestions...
CoasterKid
Follow me on Twitter
Follow RCTgo on Twitter
Boy, Im glad I dont have to go back to school anytime soon. I guess that is a benefit of being graduated from HS for 10 years, and College for 8!
L0rdG1gabyt3's Machinima Community - For When Rollercoasters Aren't Enough[Image: l0rdg1gabyt3.png]