Silverado: Adventures in the Wild West Update 1/6/06

Dear RCTgo Community,

My name is John Jonson. I am the director of Public Relations for Endless Visions, the company that brought you Star Wars: Anakin Vs. Obi-Wan, Moon Base Alpha, Holiday Inn, and many other parks. The time has come to unveil the newest park in the Endless Visions line, Silverado. This Western themed park features three main sections...

- Silverado, the bustling western town,
- The Mine, a recent gold diggin' enterprise started by prospector I. M. Wilde, and
- The Range, a vast open expanse of desert home to wildlife and a tribe of natives.

Today is the first day of updates for Silverado. Enjoy!

-John Jonson, Endless Visions

--------------------------Picture Update--------------------------

Welcome to today's picture update! Featured today are some overveiws of the construction site, along with some pictures of the Main Entrance and the Hitchin' Rack.

The main entrance is housed inside this building.

[Image: Shot0070.jpg]

The inviting porch on the front of entrance building greets the peeps.

[Image: Shot0071.jpg]

Every cowboy needs a place to leave his horse when he enters town, and the Hitchin' Rack is the place to do it. After viewing the horses, peeps may purchase a postcard to remember their visit.

[Image: Shot0083.jpg]

[Image: Shot0082.jpg]

This building provides the front for the Hitchin' Rack.

[Image: Shot0087.jpg]

This hotel is a scenic addition to the park. It does not house any rides or stalls.

[Image: Shot0085.jpg]

Next to the Hotel, peeps can test their metle on the Rodeo Ride.

[Image: Shot0086.jpg]

Here is a ncie overview of the town at night.

[Image: Shot0072.jpg]

And an overview during the day.

[Image: Shot0068.jpg]

And, finally, an overview of the park so far.

[Image: Shot0069.jpg]

Over the next few weeks, more details on the town and other parts of the park will be released. Enjoy!
Looks great so far! Can't wait to see more Biggrin
Yeah,nice job sevy! Cant wait for more
[Image: jkvj0h.jpg]

You've won the Thumbs Up of the Day Award!

Edited by Belloman. Reason : The image was removed from Tinypic for some reason, so I put what I think the text was. You aren't in trouble for this, it just looked weird to have an empty post.
[Image: newsig.gif]
Lol! Thanks, superlasercow.
Welcome back!

Today's update is about Sawmill Mountain, the log flume on the outskirts of the town of Silverado.

Guests enter through this station building, built both on land and directly on the lake.

[Image: Shot0080.jpg]

This boardwalk to the station provides some great views of the lake, not to mention the ride's major drop.

[Image: Shot0081.jpg]

After riding to the top of the lift hill, the peeps are on Sawmill Mountain. This tribe of Indians is here to greet them.

[Image: Shot0074.jpg]

[Image: Shot0073.jpg]

Smoke-signalmen pass messages along.

[Image: Shot0097.jpg]

Peeps then arrive at the small mine and storage buildings.

[Image: Shot0076.jpg]

Wood is floated down towards the sawmill on this lake.

[Image: Shot0099.jpg]

The ride's major drop is shrouded in mist.

[Image: Shot0078.jpg]

And an overview of Sawmill Mountain.

[Image: Shot0079.jpg]

Hope you enjoyed!

More to come...
that flume looks mighty fun, I like the scenery and buildings around it.
Looks awsome! That first pic looks kind of empty though - will the path soon be filled with shops and rides, or is it going to stay like that? If it is going to stay like that, add some hills around it, and put some scenery on it, that will prevent it from looking empty Smile
Looking really, really cool. I think that a nice fort type scene along that path would look really cool:dizzy:

Biggrin
[Image: newsig.gif]
That's what's comming. I took a break from building the town by putting in the log flume, then building a long path from the town to the station. By the time it's finished, there will be plenty of stuff on the path.

PS -- I'm gonna be reformating my computer here in a few minutes. I already transfered the park file to a disk, so I will be back to work soon! (Belloman -- All the other park files are also transfered)