Howdy!

Well, just wanted to spare some words with you guys'n'girls.

I'm a huge rollercoaster fan from Germany (rode all the rollercoasters in "Phantasialand" and "Europa-Park") and i'm pretty jealous because all of the american supercoasters i will probably never be able to ride Frown
Although the "Blue Fire Megacoaster" in "Europapark" is one hell of a fun-ride! Biggrin

But therefore i'm playing RCT3 platinum, to creat my own coasters and ride them!

I played it a couple of years ago and always thought, i'm quiet good in building coasters and parks but now, after a few years of not playing rtc i watched some videos and threads and saw so many beautiful rides i felt like a 3 year old, triing to get the cube through the round hole in this logic-game, u know?^^

Well but now i'm inspired and allready tested some stuff!

I'm looking forward to be part of this com and hopefully can share some of my work soon Wink
What a great introductory post. Welcome to RCTgo.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

Welcome to RCTgo!!! We can't wait to see your work! Smile
I am heading to Germany in 2014 to ride Blue Fire lol.blush
Welcome, and I have a request: make Europa Park!Biggrin
(Nov 15, 2013, 09:30 PM)Slurpee_Man Wrote: I am heading to Germany in 2014 to ride Blue Fire lol.blush
Welcome, and I have a request: make Europa Park!Biggrin

Then you probably should wait, till the new 4-D-Coaster "Arthur" from the Minimoys is build Wink
Won't be very intense, but hey, it's an indoor 4-D-Coaster, so what^^

And for your request: That would be awesome, but i think i'll start with an own creation to get used to all the custom stuff Wink

And to the other two guys: Thanks!
Welcome to RCTgo! Happy you can be here! I look forward to seeing your creations.
Most recent upload: Shockwave
Featured upload: Depths of Atlantis