Signature

How do you attach a picture to your signature?
Click here to go to my Youtube Channel.
[[Image: tcsworldbanner.png]
Please people join RCTgo it's awesome!
Please join TC's world!
(Aug 12, 2009, 08:35 PM)BowlingMaster35 Wrote: How do you attach a picture to your signature?

Link to it with MyCode tags in your signature
[img]Image URL here[/img]

Please make sure you post your topics in the right forums, this is not RCT3 related so its been moved.
[Image: coaster9hd.png]
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Send me a message
It's hard for me, but I might get the hang of it.
[Image: image11kkz.jpg]

YEah I did it the same way Coasterfreek said it. :P

(Sep 5, 2009, 09:43 AM)Fireball Wrote: It's hard for me, but I might get the hang of it.

Erm, what's hard for you? I can give a list of all the Mycodes so it's gonna be easy to remember all of them. Wink
[Image: solarissig.jpg]

"I can see you through the text" - SonicTheSilverHedgehog
(Sep 5, 2009, 04:54 PM)SonicTheSilverHedgehog Wrote: YEah I did it the same way Coasterfreek said it. :P

(Sep 5, 2009, 09:43 AM)Fireball Wrote: It's hard for me, but I might get the hang of it.

Erm, what's hard for you? I can give a list of all the Mycodes so it's gonna be easy to remember all of them. Wink

I'll remember those (like I remember every year for my school plays, I was lead role! LOL). My new computer can't copy or paste.

(Sep 5, 2009, 04:55 PM)Fireball Wrote:
(Sep 5, 2009, 04:54 PM)SonicTheSilverHedgehog Wrote: YEah I did it the same way Coasterfreek said it. :P

I'll remember those (like I remember every year for my school plays, I was lead role! LOL). My new computer can't copy or paste.

WELL THAT SUCKS!!!!! Angry !!!!!!

(your computer not being able to copy & paste Frown)

What *cough* new *cough* computer do you have?
[Image: solarissig.jpg]

"I can see you through the text" - SonicTheSilverHedgehog
(Sep 5, 2009, 05:00 PM)SonicTheSilverHedgehog Wrote:
(Sep 5, 2009, 04:55 PM)Fireball Wrote:

WELL THAT SUCKS!!!!! Angry !!!!!!

(your computer not being able to copy & paste Frown)

My computer stupid! (Btw, go ahead and give me those MyCodes. I can use those for my mom's laptop. NOT the MacBook Pro, the Dell one, which will be mine! I don't really want it though, but please gives me the codes.)