Games

I just want to know what's the difference between Stepmania and Dance Dance Revolution. Both are so cool! Smile
[Image: solarissig.jpg]

"I can see you through the text" - SonicTheSilverHedgehog
(Oct 1, 2009, 09:40 PM)SonicTheSilverHedgehog Wrote: I just want to know what's the difference between Stepmania and Dance Dance Revolution. Both are so cool! Smile

Dance Dance Revolution (DDR for short) is a game in which you have to have a game system, pad, and a TV.

Stepmania is for your computer. You can order a pad off of this website (I'll have to find it). You can also use the arrow keys on the keyboard for Stepmania.

Here is another game for the computer similar to DDR and Stepmania (DO NOT ask how to find the download for it because I do not know where to find it. yes, you do have to download it onto your computer).

Dance with Intensity- A game similar to Stepmania. I do not know how to explain DWI.
[Image: image11kkz.jpg]

(Oct 1, 2009, 09:46 PM)Fireball Wrote:
(Oct 1, 2009, 09:40 PM)SonicTheSilverHedgehog Wrote: I just want to know what's the difference between Stepmania and Dance Dance Revolution. Both are so cool! Smile

Dance Dance Revolution (DDR for short) is a game in which you have to have a game system, pad, and a TV.

Stepmania is for your computer. You can order a pad off of this website (I'll have to find it). You can also use the arrow keys on the keyboard for Stepmania.

Here is another game for the computer similar to DDR and Stepmania (DO NOT ask how to find the download for it because I do not know where to find it. yes, you do have to download it onto your computer).

Dance with Intensity- A game similar to Stepmania. I do not know how to explain DWI.

Cool! Thanks for the info! I didn't even know about Dance With Intensity until you mentioned it to me! Smile
[Image: solarissig.jpg]

"I can see you through the text" - SonicTheSilverHedgehog
(Oct 1, 2009, 09:49 PM)SonicTheSilverHedgehog Wrote:
(Oct 1, 2009, 09:46 PM)Fireball Wrote:

Cool! Thanks for the info! I didn't even know about Dance With Intensity until you mentioned it to me! Smile

Your welcome! Smile
[Image: image11kkz.jpg]