Back up and running!

Hello again, everyone!

I'm happy to say that RCTgo is back up and running smoothly on its new server. All features that were disabled for the move have been re-enabled and are working beautifully. The news on the main site is now working, as well.

Finally, thanks for being patient over the past day or so as we moved servers! I know this was an inconvenience, but I think it's safe to say it was most certainly worth it. You should have noticed a substantial speed improvement on your regular browsing of the forums and the website - I know I have.

Thanks again,
Justin
I'm glad RCTgo is back up and running again! Belloman did an excellent job with the transfer Biggrin
[Image: 3.png]
Yay!!! Smile
Click here to go to my Youtube Channel.
[[Image: tcsworldbanner.png]
Please people join RCTgo it's awesome!
Please join TC's world!
Awesome! The site is faster for me to search through it! You did an awesome job with the site to the new server Justin! Smile
[Image: solarissig.jpg]

"I can see you through the text" - SonicTheSilverHedgehog
Haha, now that people know you're really name, you say

Thanks,
Justin.
TO ALL RCTGO USERS
VISIT http://forums.rctgo.net/thread-1461-page...ntest+Tips FOR COASTER-BUILDING TIPS
Once a SuperGoldChicken, always a SuperGoldChicken.
RCTgo's Youtube channel is back online! Check it out here.

Bomb
I knew his name long before that. Tongue

I do see a speed improvement. Nice job! However, there are still errors. (Cant upload screenshots) I hope you fix them soon
[Image: coaster9hd.png]
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Send me a message
I still cant upload any screen shots. i get a crazy long error message.
The recent news thing on the homepage still gives me errors every once in a while...

Quote:Fatal error: Call to a member function run_hooks() on a non-object in /home/.atwater/rctgo/rctgo.net/includes/news.php on line 13
[Image: 3.png]
(Aug 18, 2009, 03:02 PM)coasterfreak900 Wrote: However, there are still errors. (Cant upload screenshots) I hope you fix them soon

Screenshot uploading has been fixed.

(Aug 19, 2009, 01:28 AM)Frank Wrote: The recent news thing on the homepage still gives me errors every once in a while...

That error is beyond my control, but it should work 100% of the time soon.

If you notice any other errors, please let me know so that I can correct them.
It appears that the news script is still not functioning properly. It has temporarily been removed and replaced with our Twitter feed.