RCT3Plantinum, funny moments, scenarios and budgets

I think the stations all of you are building for the rollercoaster rides in this game are great. But, with the budgets in the different scenarios, can I really do that? I've gotten to Tycoon level on some of them, but others it's really hard. Still learning, and enjoy the game. In RCT 3P Valley Hill, it was funny when I added fireworks and music, because at the end they all jumped. It was great! The Peeps, keep throwing up all over the place. One person seems to be doing it all the time. With the first aid building, after I typed in first aid, in the peeps editor, they started going into it. They walk right through the doors and not actually open them. I finally saw them using the atm machine to. In Valley Hill, the peeps don't start eating and drinking until about 15 minuts or so in the game. In this scenario, they love the fireworks. When they started all of them stopped to watch or they would come and stop what they were doing. Kind of took away from the rides for a moment. I couldn't help but laugh.
If you use CS to build stations or other structures it won't cost you as much as using the in-game pieces to build with since the CS makers usually set the price per piece as $0.01 each.

The nausea level of the rides you use will affect how much the peeps throw up. The higher the nausea level the more they puke.
My Insanely Supported Coaster Vids
Mamba * Menace V2 * Menace V3.1 * Bruiser Falls * Wetness * The Poison
Thinner
Newest:subLIMe
Thanks Frankedj for the tips.
When you hire staff you have to train them to keep them from getting lazy. It is another reason why things can get messy even though you have janitors.

Training a staff member costs $50.00 the first time, $100.00 the second time and $250.00 the final time. I think it is worth it otherwise their laziness gets really bad and they basically don't do much of anything but get paid.

There are two ways you can train them.

Click on Park Management.
[Image: staff1.jpg]

Click on Staff.
[Image: staff2.jpg]

Expand the employee control panel by clicking on the +.
[Image: staff3.jpg]

Click on the Train Staff Member icon.
[Image: staff4.jpg]

Another way to train staff is by clicking on a staff member then clicking on the his Details icon.
[Image: staff5.jpg]

Click on the Train Staff Member icon.
[Image: staff6.jpg]

Either way you train them a window will pop up to confirm that you want to train the staff member.
[Image: staff7.jpg]

The percentage shows how lazy the staff member is. Janitor 1 is fully trained and will stay at 0% lazy. Janitor 2 was just hired and has no training. His laziness level is already at 40% and it will get worse without training.
[Image: staff.jpg]

You can also see their laziness level in the staff members control panel by clicking on Statistics.
[Image: staff8.jpg]

You can also train your mechanics, entertainers and all of the vendors.
My Insanely Supported Coaster Vids
Mamba * Menace V2 * Menace V3.1 * Bruiser Falls * Wetness * The Poison
Thinner
Newest:subLIMe
Frankedj...I was wondering about that. The last few times, the park got messy and it was like they weren't doing anything. The trash cans were close to the Peeps, but they weren't using them. I think I tried the training once or twice before. Guess I should do it more? Anyway, thanks again for the tips.
I think the placement of trash cans in relation to how much they get used is important although I don't know exactly how. In my experience I find trash cans near stalls and shops get used more often than they do elsewhere in the park. In areas of a park that are only paths and scenery I've removed trash cans that have not taken a single piece of trash for over 150 park years.

I’ve never had a problem with lazy staff or training as in Sandbox they come already fully trained. For plenty of money to pay staff for training use the John D Rockefeller cheat.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

(Nov 22, 2013, 04:34 PM)FlightToAtlantis Wrote: I think the placement of trash cans in relation to how much they get used is important although I don't know exactly how. In my experience I find trash cans near stalls and shops get used more often than they do elsewhere in the park. In areas of a park that are only paths and scenery I've removed trash cans that have not taken a single piece of trash for over 150 park years.

I’ve never had a problem with lazy staff or training as in Sandbox they come already fully trained. For plenty of money to pay staff for training use the John D Rockefeller cheat.

Thanks for the info. Appreciated.