I'm Gonna Go Now.

Okay, school is startin' in the next few days for me.
I will not be posting anymore further up until summer of next year mainly because I'm going to be seriously busy with my homework and other things.

But there are 3 things I need to notify before I leave:

-The RCTgo account I made on YT is now on Coasterfreak900, Belloman, and SGC's hands now. Make videos or whatever so we can make partners
-My sig shop is now temporarily closed.
-My gold badge is going to be gone probably until when I get back next year.

I can possibly post, but not a frequent as I were back in July.
When go back here, to this site, I hope I see a new and different group of users besides than the ones I see everyday. :sleepy:

So....I guess this is goodbye.
(Until next year, at least. Tongue )

Until Summer 2010,
This is Paulo a.k.a. RCTNinFreek, signing off. Frown

"I've helped. Supported. And made friends. But now, it's time for me to leave."

P.S. The trailers that I needed to finish for certain people is just going to have to have to wait. I'm really sorry about that. I promise I will get those done.
[Image: comp-3.gif]

|Talk to me or just rate me to your liking.|
bye RCTNinFreek
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

But Goodbye Anyways...FrownFrown
Sort of back...
Sigh... easy come, easy go... Maybe if you get time over the weekend, come visit us... *sad eyes* Goodbye... PARTNER!!!
TO ALL RCTGO USERS
VISIT http://forums.rctgo.net/thread-1461-page...ntest+Tips FOR COASTER-BUILDING TIPS
Once a SuperGoldChicken, always a SuperGoldChicken.
RCTgo's Youtube channel is back online! Check it out here.

Bomb
The Same thing might happen to me RCTNinFreek. Your not the only one. Frown

Just to let everybody else know, my school begins on Tuesday so I might also not come back to this site until Winter Break, Spring Break, or possibly next Summer of 2010. Frown

I'm gonna need to focus on my homework and projects so I won't have much time to go on the internet at all. Frown

Bye Bye Paulo

Frown x 3 = :crying:
[Image: solarissig.jpg]

"I can see you through the text" - SonicTheSilverHedgehog
(Sep 5, 2009, 04:44 PM)SonicTheSilverHedgehog Wrote: The Same thing might happen to me RCTNinFreek. Your not the only one. Frown

Just to let everybody else know, my school begins on Tuesday so I might also not come back to this site until Winter Break, Spring Break, or possibly next Summer of 2010. Frown

I'm gonna need to focus on my homework and projects so I won't have much time to go on the internet at all. Frown

Bye Bye Paulo

I DON'T WANT U 2 LEAVE! NEITHER DO I WANT PAULO 2 LEAVE EITHER! :crying: x Infinity
[Image: image11kkz.jpg]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
PLEASE DON'T GO!!! YOUR MY BEST FRIEND!!!!! GAH!!!!!
I DONT WANT TO WAIT THIS LONG!
:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:
Click here to go to my Youtube Channel.
[[Image: tcsworldbanner.png]
Please people join RCTgo it's awesome!
Please join TC's world!
(Sep 5, 2009, 04:44 PM)SonicTheSilverHedgehog Wrote: The Same thing might happen to me RCTNinFreek. Your not the only one. Frown

Bye Bye Paulo

It's already happened to me. Make sure you check in now and then!
Come join the ever-growing RCTgo community!
Wow.....

I never knew you guys would miss me so much.
*holds up crying*

Just so you know, I am still going back here. I'm not entirely leaving.

(Sep 5, 2009, 04:04 PM)T-coaster Wrote: bye RCTNinFreek

Bye T-coaster. See you later. Smile

(Sep 5, 2009, 04:22 PM)swimguy Wrote: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

But Goodbye Anyways...FrownFrown

I know. Goodbye to you too. Hope CoasterLand is back online.

(Sep 5, 2009, 04:32 PM)SuperGoldChicken Wrote: Sigh... easy come, easy go... Maybe if you get time over the weekend, come visit us... *sad eyes* Goodbye... PARTNER!!!

Hey, goodbye to you too, man. We've been through a lot (trust me, remember the YT crisis?) and now I have to leave. Thanks for everything.
I'll try to visit over the weekend...

Farewell,
and remember this...
Nothing gold can stay. Wink

Bye Bye Paulo

That makes the two of us. Cya later, Zodiac! Smile

(Sep 5, 2009, 04:51 PM)Fireball Wrote:

Bye Bye Paulo

I DON'T WANT U 2 LEAVE! NEITHER DO I WANT PAULO 2 LEAVE EITHER! :crying: x Infinity

I know, I don't want to leave too. Frown
But I pretty much have too.
I mean, it's school. You have no other choice.
See ya real soon, Fireball.
(Sep 5, 2009, 06:19 PM)BowlingMaster35 Wrote: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
PLEASE DON'T GO!!! YOUR MY BEST FRIEND!!!!! GAH!!!!!
I DONT WANT TO WAIT THIS LONG!
:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

I...I know.
You going to have to wait, I'm sorry...
And, heh, You're not my only best friend. Wink

(Sep 5, 2009, 08:48 PM)G-Force Wrote:

Bye Bye Paulo

It's already happened to me. Make sure you check in now and then!

I will G-Force. I will.
See Ya G-Force.
[Image: comp-3.gif]

|Talk to me or just rate me to your liking.|
It;s ok, and I know I'm not your only best friend Wink, but YOUR not my only best friend, too. :P
[Image: image11kkz.jpg]