Well... It's been fun.

Yeah, I'm leaving, too. 7th grade is a huge transition, and I've got to stay on task. I'll be back, I just don't know when. I'll miss you all, and I'm going to create one more coaster before I leave. So, yep. See ya.
TO ALL RCTGO USERS
VISIT http://forums.rctgo.net/thread-1461-page...ntest+Tips FOR COASTER-BUILDING TIPS
Once a SuperGoldChicken, always a SuperGoldChicken.
RCTgo's Youtube channel is back online! Check it out here.

Bomb
(Sep 7, 2009, 07:11 PM)SuperGoldChicken Wrote: Yeah, I'm leaving, too. 7th grade is a huge transition, and I've got to stay on task. I'll be back, I just don't know when. I'll miss you all, and I'm going to create one more coaster before I leave. So, yep. See ya.

Oh no, I don't want to lose 3 friends!! :crying: Fireball, RCTNinFreek, and you! When are you coming back??? :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! YOU LEFT!!!
Click here to go to my Youtube Channel.
[[Image: tcsworldbanner.png]
Please people join RCTgo it's awesome!
Please join TC's world!
(Sep 7, 2009, 07:11 PM)SuperGoldChicken Wrote: Yeah, I'm leaving, too. 7th grade is a huge transition, and I've got to stay on task. I'll be back, I just don't know when. I'll miss you all, and I'm going to create one more coaster before I leave. So, yep. See ya.

7th grade? Woah. I didn't know that. It's humbling to know that you're only 7th grade. I'll miss you. All of you.
Come join the ever-growing RCTgo community!
(Sep 7, 2009, 08:48 PM)BowlingMaster35 Wrote: Oh no, I don't want to lose 3 friends!! :crying: Fireball, RCTNinFreek, and you! When are you coming back??? :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! YOU LEFT!!!
Okay, woah.

This is crazy.

Me, SuperGoldChicken, SonicTheSilverHedgehog, and Fireball are not technically leaving.
We're just away for school, that's all. Heh. We'll still come back.

And...ther-there's NOOO possible way you'll ever lose us.
We'll come back. If we don't, the we're dead. Lol. Jk.

This is my last post because this is my last day of summer for me.
I have school tmrw. 9th grade year. Smile

IT'S BEEN A CRAZY RIDE WITH U GUYS. NOW, I HAVE TO GET OFF.

Cya way later peeps,
Paulo.
[Image: comp-3.gif]

|Talk to me or just rate me to your liking.|
WHAT!? Why is Everybody Temporarily Leaving For A LONG Time! They Were All My #1 Youtube Visitors! And They Always Posted Awesome Comments About My Coasters, And Were Most Of All Friendly!!!!! I Mean, You Could At Least Find Time Imbetween Homework! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

:crying:

But Also, Swimming is starting, so...
Hey, You're Only One Grade Ahead of MeSmile
Sort of back...
(Sep 8, 2009, 03:48 PM)swimguy Wrote: WHAT!? Why is Everybody Temporarily Leaving For A LONG Time! They Were All My #1 Youtube Visitors! And They Always Posted Awesome Comments About My Coasters, And Were Most Of All Friendly!!!!! I Mean, You Could At Least Find Time Imbetween Homework! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

:crying:

But Also, Swimming is starting, so...
Hey, You're Only One Grade Ahead of MeSmile

Trust me. You have no idea how much homework and projects I'm gonna have to start doing next week. Especially for me since I have 2 after-school clubs to go to, which will also get in the way. Tongueinch:

Today was my first day of school and it was good. The awesome part was that I didn't get any homework today! Biggrin

But like RCTNinFreek said above, we will only be gone temporarily so we will come back eventually. I also do expect to see new groups of active users here at RCTgo. I also wish the best of luck to Alien, Gman101, Yoshi, and Swimguy for Coasterland's sake. Smile

Ugh, but yeah, I know I might not have the time to play or go the computer when school actually begins to teach stuff next week. So I guess after this week, I'll come back here maybe as soon as winter break. Wink

But don't worry, I might drop in every once in a while just to see what's going on. :shy:

See ya!,
SonicTheSilverHedgehog

[Image: 2923177740_ffbcb031a7.jpg]
[Image: solarissig.jpg]

"I can see you through the text" - SonicTheSilverHedgehog
Sort of back...
...?
TO ALL RCTGO USERS
VISIT http://forums.rctgo.net/thread-1461-page...ntest+Tips FOR COASTER-BUILDING TIPS
Once a SuperGoldChicken, always a SuperGoldChicken.
RCTgo's Youtube channel is back online! Check it out here.

Bomb
bye SuperGoldChicken
Cya T-coaster.
[Image: comp-3.gif]

|Talk to me or just rate me to your liking.|