How to master any mission in rct 1 and 2 money wise

first of all I would like to say hi to all and hope to not repeat someone else's idea or post. ok I am going back to playing rct 1 and 2. now and am almost getting board with knowing how to master every mission without ever getting stuck and I am going to tell you how to master your money making skills once you know this you may be board with all rct games so I am warning you this is a great hint.

ok start your mission, set up research to only make thrill and gentle rides only if you have some roller coasters to choose from. pay back all excess loan that you don't need now for building and decorating. then build your first roller coaster, test it (hint) use bigger turns to lessen intensity. then build some gentle and thrill rides open your park if not open yet. if you can charge an admission of around 10 or 15 dollars or what ever your currency is do it I am an American just so you know. next make food stalls with the highest price the guest will pay like in rct 1 and 2. $2 dollars for a burger example

use maximum research setting you can lower cost of research to nothing if your low on cash not likely if you follow these instructions.

next and most important advertise your park and make sure that you increase the park entry fee once you get the yellow message, and keep doing this. it will get you more guests and profit offer coupons for guests and pay for 6 weeks. the more marketing campaigns you run the more profits you will gain 10's of thousands of currency remember to lower prices on your rides once they get old or replace ride track in rct 1 to regain it's interest. keep checking reliability to make your park safe for peeps or guests

(hint) marketing campaigns are a key way to earn cash in roller coaster tycoon 1 2 at least and maybe 3 but I haven't tested yet. the more you advertise the more guests you have for completing scenario's. to maintain park value make sure you don't drown anyone, and keep your rides reliability stable. to increase park value if you don't already know build as many rides as your park can hold

some of you may know this already maybe everybody for at least 1 and 2 this works in roller coaster tycoon. btw I have played roller coaster tycoon 3 with all expansions and still don't like it as much as the first and second one. and please don't complain about my English or say something rude like
well duh!! I am new here.

to master park rating build rides and stalls throughout the entire park together works for me like 3 in a row bathroom food and drink. and again don't drown or kill anyone. to master coaster building just make a coaster with as many gentle drops as possible and few big drops and the bigger the coaster the most exciting it will be to accomplish those kinds of scenario's.
Angel

if anyone asks this took me years to find this out I didn't just get this off a goggle site. what really struck the great bang for mastering the scenarios with at first confidence provided by an old friend who told me that he unlocked the mega park and soon did me. next and finally and most of what done it was my high school marketing class and a little logic

follow these instructions if not already and you'll keep guests in your park double the objective setting your roller coaster rating and last but not lease your park value and park rating not to mention too rich. and don't forget to hire staff you can't go anywhere without them