I wont be here much

Yeah I'm sorta leaving too. School was easier in the beginning but now I have many tests too do. In fact I'm studying right now. If I dont get on in the week, I surly be on in the weekends. So I'm here now for probably for the rest of this week and then I have to study a bunch for school. I definitely cant get a 70 again on my English test again. O_O
Join the club, my friend.
[Image: comp-3.gif]

|Talk to me or just rate me to your liking.|
Nope you are staying here!! Don't go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:
But the good news is...

You will be here the next 3 days! Biggrin Tongue
Click here to go to my Youtube Channel.
[[Image: tcsworldbanner.png]
Please people join RCTgo it's awesome!
Please join TC's world!
It would be nice if RCTgo would work for me in the mornings, but Google keeps telling me Ops! this link appears to be broken!
That stinks.

We'll all miss you.
[Image: image11kkz.jpg]

Well lucky for me, RCTgo works fine for me now. I don't get the error messages that often anymore, but once in a while it'll say my laptop can't connect to the server. :s

But yeah, you seem to be on rctgo most of the time in the morning at around 7 am. Smile
[Image: solarissig.jpg]

"I can see you through the text" - SonicTheSilverHedgehog
Mhm.
We'll all miss you, t. I think you'r one of the greatest rct1+2 contributers here! You'll be remembered.
TO ALL RCTGO USERS
VISIT http://forums.rctgo.net/thread-1461-page...ntest+Tips FOR COASTER-BUILDING TIPS
Once a SuperGoldChicken, always a SuperGoldChicken.
RCTgo's Youtube channel is back online! Check it out here.

Bomb
(Sep 12, 2009, 03:42 PM)SuperGoldChicken Wrote: Mhm.
We'll all miss you, t. I think you'r one of the greatest rct1+2 contributers here! You'll be remembered.

I think so 2.
[Image: image11kkz.jpg]

Thanks guys.Smile I'll try to post some more RCT2 parks up.
bye guys. I'll be back when I have time. *waves*
*Waves back*
TO ALL RCTGO USERS
VISIT http://forums.rctgo.net/thread-1461-page...ntest+Tips FOR COASTER-BUILDING TIPS
Once a SuperGoldChicken, always a SuperGoldChicken.
RCTgo's Youtube channel is back online! Check it out here.

Bomb