Post your favorite roller coaster tycoon game

mine 1 with expansions

roller coaster tycoon 3 was alright but I didn't like how most of the rides are (not) based off real life I went to a 3 real amusement parks as a child in 1998 or 1997 summer and I got rollercoaster tycoon brand new when I first came out in 1999 i'll admit I never understood how to play vary well for a number of years but go figure even though it has been on and off playing I still like it. just kept on playing different games

the only reason why I am a member just coming now is that I'm back playing and finally a master. anyway all the rides I saw at 3 Ohio parks 1 named Seaworld (gone) 2 Geauga Lake (gone) and cider point (still there) and in those parks where all of the rides from rollercoaster tycoon 1 such as Power Tower which is no longer at cider point and a ride that was the same as the gravitron in the now abandoned Geauga Lake Amusement park maybe the rides from rct 3 are real I just haven't been to a real amusement park in ice ages. anyway my favorite game is 1 with expansions and 2 with expansions I have rct 3 with all expansions but I need to buy a new disk or get the primary game fixed. the only thing I don't like about rct 1 is the fact that with the expansions you still don't have to new rides in the original scenario's.

and yes I never get out I am a old school game nerd I play games like duke nukem ,doom the original series, heretic, hexen 1 and, deathkings. carnivores, the sims 2 , wolfenstein 3d, rct 1 2 and sometimes 3. shadow warrior, redneck rampage, blake stone 1 and 2.

slightly modern games cod 1 and 2. viet cong purple haze, and more
As a child I played the first one and loved it. Then years later I got RCT3, and played it, but still liked the first better. Then after a trip to a theme park (just like you) I realized that almost all of the rides in the game are at real theme park. After that I became addicted to anything amusement park related and the whole RCT series. Right now I own RCT1, RCT2 and RCT3P and the first RCT is still my favorite.
Most recent upload: Shockwave
Featured upload: Depths of Atlantis
I also played a boring amusement park game called maximum g-force coasters where all you do is build coasters from what I can remember I never figured it out seemed pointless
The first theme park game that I played was Sim Theme Park. It was a fun game because of the different regions. Roller Coaster building was really hard though.
User Thread: https://forums.rctgo.com/thread-23653-po...#pid133975
The First I played is Ultimate Ride Disney Coaster.