Hi just joined but should have way sooner

I would like to say I have been a roller coaster tycoon player on and off sense April of 1999 easter sunday I also remember when it was the best selling pc game of that time before the sims 1 I am going to be 25 in a week. not sure how old the community is but as a senior player my money post is the main reason why I signed up I figured anyone still stuck on roller coaster tycoon could use the advice not sure what kind of community you run here Justin and coasterfreak999 but I hope I like my stay in the forums. my first forum community was rude but my second one way better and now this is my third game fan site I joined the forums. for anyone new to posting in fan game forum's don't go into adult only games or you'll sure to find a lot of flack and less comfort about your posts. hey
coasterfreak999 I got a feeling you also know about carnivores I am apart of the carnivores saga dino hunting game also there is a lot of nice people working there. I am surprised to see how few staff this forums has the carnivores saga has at least 2 more staff 2 mods and 2 admins

if anyone wonders I have every roller coaster tycoon game and expansion pack even three but I need a new disk on three (base game) it has an error when installing it won't even enter setup.

By the way I am not here to cause trouble if you read my profile it says the truth about me and how much I can't stand trolls myself. I have previous forum experience not to spam also. from the carnivores saga
Welcome to RCTgo! We all hope you will enjoy your time here, and look forward to seeing some of your creations!
Most recent upload: Shockwave
Featured upload: Depths of Atlantis