Today's Birthdays

ya everyone was turning 14, 2 account not activated, and named "coaster"
Click here to go to my Youtube Channel.
[[Image: tcsworldbanner.png]
Please people join RCTgo it's awesome!
Please join TC's world!
I have a feeling that the 4 accounts that were unactivated were made by the same person; the number 556 was either in the username or the email address for 3 of the accounts, and the 4th unactivated account had a fake email address. Smile I'll probably prune some of the unactivated users when MyBB 1.6 comes out.
Woah. That's shocking about the fake email address.
[Image: image11kkz.jpg]

I made an account at a Sims 2 Fansite using a fake email address. Biggrin

But I can't wait until MyBB 1.6 comes. Who knows what new features will be added to it! Smile
[Image: solarissig.jpg]

"I can see you through the text" - SonicTheSilverHedgehog
(Sep 14, 2009, 09:58 PM)SonicTheSilverHedgehog Wrote: I made an account at a Sims 2 Fansite using a fake email address. Biggrin

But I can't wait until MyBB 1.6 comes. Who knows what new features will be added to it! Smile

Good ones I hope... not ones that get thrown in which ignore what the community wants.

Justin Wrote:I have a feeling that the 4 accounts that were unactivated were made by the same person; the number 556 was either in the username or the email address for 3 of the accounts, and the 4th unactivated account had a fake email address. Smile I'll probably prune some of the unactivated users when MyBB 1.6 comes out.

It makes me wonder. Why cant people just simply... activate??? And why do only a few of them post? And only a few of them become active members? And only a few of them stay around? The odds get slim fast...
[Image: coaster9hd.png]
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Send me a message
You should banish the user that got a fake email address, Justin.

Oh and isn't that illegal?
Please join TC's world!
Yes, but no one cares.
TO ALL RCTGO USERS
VISIT http://forums.rctgo.net/thread-1461-page...ntest+Tips FOR COASTER-BUILDING TIPS
Once a SuperGoldChicken, always a SuperGoldChicken.
RCTgo's Youtube channel is back online! Check it out here.

Bomb
Really?
Please join TC's world!
It really doesn't matter, though, as you have to confirm your email address in order to post on the forums. Which is why I'll likely be pruning unactivated users in the future. Smile
Oh ok.
Please join TC's world!